Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

When did exilus mods (e.g. Lightning dash, Fire walker) stop effecting Excal and Valk's power 4's?

I always thought this was an intentional visual to the frames ability's and don't see a fix or change note in recent patch notes any info on it please DE?

I don't know if others are having this problem but War currently will not craft, receiving "unknown error"

Edit: I guess I should post all of the bugs I have found since I posted this one and it seems to be one everyone is experiencing.

In the Orokin Moon on the Organ puzzle if anybody stays on the floor it resets at random times, this can lead to a Tenno getting stuck inside an organ (thankfully unstuck can be used).

Also in the Orokin Moon if the host enters the vault sometimes the number of enemies to kill messes up ending in the mission being undoable unless the host leaves to reset the counter correctly resulting in the host losing mods from the puzzles.

We do not get completion for the Orokin Moon missions atm.

And Jordas Verdict is buggy as hell, i have posted the issues I had with it on the megathread.

Edited by Bobveela

current focus systems makes me hate playing with my mates that put there lens on ember and ignis there capping out at 75k per day wear im at less then 10k doing all the same mission with them. i dont think a system that makes you hate your team mates is healthy for the game. it also need to follow over xp logic like spy and assist kills. i dont see any sticky about focus even tho it said in the thing wonts feedback. should of put my lens on a melee so i can Loki stealth kill or something...

Did you fix the polarities in the arsenal going completely haywire? The second you left and the upgrade tabs for weps/frame and went back into it, the polarities would change to either blank symbols or puncture/slash/impact symbols instead of their normal ones.

I knew the cap on focus was coming.

Focus is alternate advancement which by design is there to give players a sense of growth beyond a basic level cap.

If you're concern is the rate at which some people are gaining focus, simply nerf the amount given and fix the maps like Draco which are being exploited using it. Alt advancement is also supposed to go slowly so don't listen to the people who complain about the costs of abilities. Ideally you want this to last for years, but in it's current form it wont make it past a few months even with a 75k cap.

This amazing system to finally put extra affinity to use will be short lived either way. A cap is not the answer..

I would suggest a soft cap on the amount earned in total, NOT daily.  ie. It will take progressively longer to earn each skill node.

Rhino and sniper buff, appreciated.

Excalibur's Exalted Blade visual effect has been reverted! no more self blind, I can finally spam it again XD

More kill animations, I can now dismember ancients, that feels good :D

Story, surprise and new weapons, love these.

New system and new frame cause more grind... well, this time it's a bit too much.

The most important thing is... there are too many bugs that prevent me from keeping grinding.

For example? Some health types are broken at this moment.

About this bug:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570556-are-you-kidding-me-u18-bug-invulnerable-enemies/

Edited by aerosoul1337

So lots of calls to remove the cap. Lots of people calling for the Focus points to be gained easier.

Not sure about anyone else, but these are incredibly powerful tools we've been given. I chose Madurai, got Phoenix Gaze, and the beam is like a constant Opticor. I'm only minimally exaggerating here, it's powerful. One of my friends chose the healing ways, I forget whicht hat is, but they're like an EV trinity but with health/shields instead of energy, and the pulse emits from them. No one takes longer than a few pulses to go from 2 health to full health and shields. That's powerful.

Given that the rest of the stuff in the tree are upgrades, it's understandable that the rate of increase is slow. As for the cap, unless you have this "greater lens," whatever that is, and run Draco endlessly, you can't  even reach the cap. So I fail to see the complaint there.

Powerful tools incur powerful costs, at least as a rule of thumb.

EDIT; Now, that's not to say it doesn't have it's problems, but neither the cap nor the rate of gain are part of them. From what I hear, healers can't gain Focus as fast as fighters. It sort of makes sense, and healers can always, y'know, use their guns. (It's not like you HAVE to play the meta, where it's one-button city.)

What I'm afraid of, is that you cannot share EXP, meaning "Kill-stealing" will become a very real possibility, and with some members, an actual problem. It's an interesting design challenge to overcome, but it's a brand new system and I am entirely confident you guys at DE can come up with a good solution.

Of course, the real problem is people want it here and now, instantly, with as little work as possible. They don't want to play the game, they want all the cool items and bragging rights, or whatever, so they can stand in a relay or sit on region chat and.... do nothing. Yep. Cause that's why we play games right?

Meanwhile, I'm over here just enjoying my new laser beam at my own pace, earning little bits of Focus at a time, and having a blast. Really, Warframe is best played passively, where if you want an item, you might go play that mission, but you don't force yourself to continue past when it's not fun. (It helps that only one Tac Alert wasn't fun for me. Everything else is incredible fun. Even better when you have friends or a great pubby to play with.)

As a side-note to everything else,

Maybe we could make the eyes of our Tenno just a little smaller, and a little, teenie tiny bit closer together? I actually like the look of everything else, but the eyes are just a little big, and a little too glossy. More Transference Suits and accessories like the ear and eye pieces when? =3

Edited by KaraOgata

why bother with a cap? I for one am NOT getting the so-called 75k a day....a mere 4 round on of draco (boring as heck doing it actually) only got me about 6k focus with ember P (YES I SAID IT, i use ember...so what *was just trying out how well of a faceroll it was...pretty dang stellar with a nova p, frost p (who was killing them just as much), and excal*)

you would be far better off fixing the game crashes and freezes first so that it is actually playable.

the issue im having that is MAJOR is that when my intel HD4600 driver crashes and restarts, before u18 i would have a small hitch and it would be back....now...its a total display freeze and i have to force exit the program LOSING ANY MISSION PROGRESS I HAD (ANY DROPS GAINED), even if i rejoin with my clanmates.....this is the ONLY game i have this issue with and its been very horrendous.

Edited by xcynderx

Still no fixes for after using Ivara's Navigator ability to guide an arrow from quiver, the game not allowing you to switch quiver arrows.

And no fix for enemies almost instantly respawning in the same spot that you just killed a different enemy.

I want a refund on my affinity booster, and I want my installed lenses refunded. How dare they establish the progression paradigm to bait people to make purchases, and then completely screw them over the very next day

The feature does have a big fat warning every time you view the tree stating that it is in BETA. It is very much a Buyer Beware sort of situation. You knew what you were getting into. You just chose to ignore it.

earth tells me that i have still 13/15 missions completed

all new nodes are marked as locked, as well as i can go into them, even maroons shop and do what i want

after playing all 3 new orokin moon nodes i see them still as locked even that i can play them

im puzzled ...

The feature does have a big fat warning every time you view the tree stating that it is in BETA. It is very much a Buyer Beware sort of situation. You knew what you were getting into. You just chose to ignore it.

This is no different than the rest of the game, only difference is that they bothered to put a warning. Sudden objectively bad changes have happened before.

I personally feel that adding a cap to focus makes it really feel like syndicates 2.0

Now that IS just me, just the vibe I got from reading the new cap. I feel it should either be way higher or that it should not exist at all. It really felt like a free flowing, natural, second nature kind of thing.

Now it's..just another thing to cap and logoff. If you even DO hit the cap, which is asking a lot.

Just my feelings on this one specific change in particular. Not knocking anything else right now.