[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.0.2

Please no caps. its sucks enough with the syndicate standing. Let us grind for it in the way that we do. I don't always have the next day to play. I like to put in my work the days I have off. If I make 120k, its only off my hard work and time put in.

• Upvote 7

Still no fix for Orokin Turrets not attacking enemies once activated:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/544746-orokin-turrets-arent-functioning/#entry6116581

Seems to have been fixed with U18, but there was no mention made (unless it was a mention not specified for the Orokin Turret).

Either way, good to see them working again.

Edited by Krion112

None of you will ever reach the 75k daily focus cap, stop complaining >.>

This is actually exactly why we're complaining. >.<

• Upvote 3

so you fixed login reward icon not showing and boosters from login rewards not being received. Was that only for people who login after this hotfix? Because I got a affinity booster for reward today, but its still not showing.

Err.. Where is Scorn Lacera Skin..?

It still missing in the Market.. or from Stalker Hunhow's Gift... -_- 

I will not pay my plats/Real Cash for it, untill it fixed..

Edited by Blood_Poppy

You're wrong. I have well over 75k since the update. it can be done. I would have had more, but I had to work today. Which is why I personally wouldn't want a cap.

• Upvote 2

I want a refund on my affinity booster, and I want my installed lenses refunded. How dare they establish the progression paradigm to bait people to make purchases, and then completely screw them over the very next day

• Upvote 9

Except I will. It takes like an hour of Draco to hit the cap, which is hardly any time at all. Even like 3-4 hours of endless voids will hit the cap.

• Upvote 1

Orthos Prime no charge attack ;/

And 75k standing cap lol, how can you even get that much in one day, i barely got 25k by running missions all the time with melee only as i have my lens in orthos prime.

Edited by AnnoyingBanana
  • Upvote 1

I want a refund on my affinity booster, and I want my installed lenses refunded. How dare they establish the progression paradigm to bait people to make purchases, and then completely screw them over the very next day

They

A.) Stated, every time you open it's menu, that it was subject to change.

B.) did not force you to make any purchases.

Unfortunately, friend, it wasn't their fault, it was yours. You jumped the gun. Sorry, it happens to the best of us at times, but such is life.

• Upvote 6

Every single veteran player hates this cap, I was so hyped to farm the f**k out of warframe once again like the good old days.

also everyone saying you wont reach 75k per day, you should look into how lenses work and then find a good way that works for you.

3-5k per minute could be reached.(pretty easily if you have an efficient way)

Edited by iTrust
  • Upvote 1

1st!

:( Still not random screen freeze on windows 10 fix.

If you're talking about going in and out of the Arsenal or Mods screen, that's not just Windows 10. I'm on Windows 7 and that's happening almost every time for me too.

Not happy at all to see a Focus Cap unless you plan to make it easier to earn and even then I still don't like the idea of a capping it.

• Upvote 9

Its really not that hard to get more than 75k focus. I was getting like 12k a draco yesterday. I mean that is 7-8 draco runs; 2-3 hours of farming, I wish there wasn't a cap though or if there was a cap make it a lot more.

• Upvote 1

Please make passive XP apply to Focus.

Only doing it with active XP is no good.

Anyone who isn't a ultrakiller-murderframe has it really bad with this system.

The cap should increase with mastery, too. :O

Edited by Sherbniz
  • Upvote 7

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap.

75K? I can't even break 1000 in one match. Let alone 75,000 in a day.

I guess my bad move was not knowing anything about the lense, so I put it on my Ash prime. However even arfter changing my build to spam his fourth I still barely get any exp for the lense unless repeatedly doing missions like Draco. I can't imagine what this would be like with a passive frame like Limbo, Trinity, or frames with no spam attack abilities.

*There needs to be some sort of item description in-game (perhaps when viewing the item in inventory) instead of just wiki.

Edited by Postal_pat
  • Upvote 3