Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Not happy at all to see a Focus Cap unless you plan to make it easier to earn and even then I still don't like the idea of a capping it.

For real. Are we going to have a daily affinity cap on weapons too? Can't power-level too many forma'd weapons on Draco! Can't have that.

Hotfix 18.0.2

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap)

AAAAAND I'm off to bed. Thanks for the hype-kill.

Seriously.

"Limited time to play? Here, get #*($%%@ over with Nitain"

"Lots of time to play? Here, have XP caps"

Stop with this arbitrary limiting nonsense please and let the players control what they want to do and how much.

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap)

I can't say I'm happy about this myself.

Oh god, no. Not this again. Please. I'm tired of these caps. Just let me play the game and get rewarded for it.

They

A.) Stated, every time you open it's menu, that it was subject to change.

B.) did not force you to make any purchases.

Unfortunately, friend, it wasn't their fault, it was yours. You jumped the gun. Sorry, it happens to the best of us at times, but such is life.

Sorry, they've been holding the "We can do whatever we want" card since 2013. There's a difference between what they are allowed to do (which is "anything they want") versus what creates a healthy relationship between host and customer.

FOCUS CAP?! After I spent all that time getting a Greater Focus, and pulling in 200k~ Focus, now i'm capped. My heart, it's broken. I get why there is a cap, I just wish I would've known about this before I crafted a greater one and stuck it on a very niche warframe build. GG Life goes on.

How did u get 4 lens so quick?

Its really not that hard to get more than 75k focus. I was getting like 12k a draco yesterday. I mean that is 7-8 draco runs; 2-3 hours of farming, I wish there wasn't a cap though or if there was a cap make it a lot more.

7-8 Draco runs a day is still mindbogglingly boring, and considering how many of these points we'll need constantly with the perk tree full of abilities that have 3-5 levels, it will still take a huge amount of time, even if you were to do literally nothing but Draco, which nobody wants to do.

Also considering that lenses are impractical to farm to say the absolute bare minimum, something needs to change, and it wasn't putting a cap on how much we can get a day.

Edited by Gurpgork

You still need to "Draco" it. People who put lenses on support warframes are still in a terrible position.

Couldn't you think this through earlier?! Syndicate "Nerf Hammer" all over again. Put 1k times mastery already and be done with it...

Strings, so many strings.

FOCUS CAPS?!?!?!? No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Please No. Oh god please No, DE stop. Stop it. Please don't. Don't make this THAT thing. Don't take this and make it that syndicate crap again. You wouldn't cap daily affinity. Why would you do this? Please don't.

Focus should just take longer to get with no cap... 75,000 per day is really easy to reach, and having a cap makes boosters have less use than prior to capping focus points. you could just introduce diminishing returns on focus that reset every day. maybe after 100k gain is halved, then after 250k it's halved again? That way people can still gain Focus, but they wouldn't get everything within a few days (which is why I think the cap has been added).

Edited by Vougue

The real new "thing" in U18 is this new focus system, and you DE....totally #*($%%@ up, you dare to cap this to 75K without fixing the way this affinity is gained ( SO @(*()$ STUPID! ), no affinity from mission objectives, no affinity for support frames...the only winners here are "Killer / Dps" frames....DE....you'r HILARIOUSLY PATHETIC!

Ty for this update but... why no love for Helios? he still dissapears on Uranus of going from submersable archwing to on-foot and he uses charges of Synthesis Scanner even if we have the Sol whatever (infinite uses) widget...

Please <3

Ty for this update but... why no love for Helios? he still dissapears on Uranus of going from submersable archwing to on-foot and he uses charges of Synthesis Scanner even if we have the Sol whatever (infinite uses) widget...

Please <3

This is a bad thing. With 5 trees to work though, it will take a heck of a long time to make any progress with only 75,000 focus a day. Adding in a daily cap makes it feel more of a grind. Now I'll feel obligated to hit that cap daily. Without it, I can sneak in a mission on a busy day and not feel like I'm lagging behind since I'll know I can catch up later.

Additionally, caps are no fun. Never has a gamer said "Oh man, I wish this thing had a daily cap on it". Please don't chip away at an amazing update with something like this.