Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

yo, DE if you're going to ruin our lifes make it so that the cap scales with MR at least.

maybe 5k per mastery rank (STARTING AT MR1). that could get pretty sizable. (for me it would be 145k a day)

that could maybe work if you're going to force this down our throats. 

Edited by zzuit

People coming out of the woodwork to complain about daily Focus caps. Hilarious! Why is this change fiercely contested? Literally every MMO out there, from the modern day WoWsers to Perfect World "games" cap stuff on daily and weekly timers. And where the Hek were you people when they capped syndicate rep? Could've used you then.

"Lets have caps, because everyone else has them!"

And lets not forget that Syndicate rep was originally designed to be uncapped.

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap). Addendum: 'potentially permanent' also means potentially not, we're just trying to figure out the best way to have meaningful earns and pacing.

75k? I have a hard time getting to 75.

Z1oTnsJ.jpg

Aw, I want to be able to watch ALL the cinematics at any time :|

Also, the perma invis bug isn't fixed yet:

DESCRIPTION: Permanent invisibility.

Who Arcane Trickery, and Focus Powers

What Arcane Trickery, Unairu basic ability (maybe any/all focus abilities)

Where Any Mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip Arcane Trickery

2. Get Arcane Trickery to proc

3. Use 5th ability while Arcane Trickery is active and exit at anytime

4. Be Permanently invisible the whole mission.

Please don't put cap on Focus. This new system is great for just playing the game whole day if you want, knowing that you will always get SOMETHING for playing (that's affinity/focus). I don't have weapons/warframes to rank up, nor do I need resources or mods, so gaining afinity and using it for upgrading focus abilities is the only reason to keep playing (that, and the fact that the game is good).

Still no fix for: Putting my focus lens in my Loki prime, and then being stuck for getting focus. No way to remove it, no way to earn focus by killing with his abilities. The fact that so little was told to me about the system, before I went and stuck the thing on my Loki, may have contributed to the problem.

• Added a potentially permanent but experimental cap to Daily Focus Points earned, currently it is at 75,000 each day. We will monitor this over the weekend! (Note: End of Missions stats will not reflect the Focus Cap). Addendum: 'potentially permanent' also means potentially not, we're just trying to figure out the best way to have meaningful earns and pacing.

75k? I have a hard time getting to 75.

That's because you need to do the killing with the frame, if you add it to the frame. If you add it to a weapon, do the killing with the weapon. Affinity gained from bros and hoes doesnt seem to count (or counts veeery little), so, predatory killing practices incoming. Affinity gained from weapons, if the lens is on the frame, doesnt seem to apply the 50%/50% rule either, as we can see in your picture.

Edited by nms64

Take this focus cap off asap, 75k is a joke! It's already going to take literally millions upon millions of xp to max this out. Even with a cap of 5x this we'll be in U20 before it's physically possible to max these out.

I doubt DE want us to max out all the focus abilities for at least a few months. The intent is we just play the game as normal, just with maxxed gear rather than specifically grind for affinity for a few weeks.

Edited by SilentMobius

No, no, no just no. You are just killed my plan to buy booster and do some more for weekend and to have what to do sa MR20 player.....

Also 75k is way too punishing, main skill 2nd upgrade cost 112,500 what about 3rd or 4th? also add to that Pool cap increase that dont have fixed cost and we have waiting 2 - 3 days for one upgrade that aint cool at all is just punishing for high MR players

Please make you mind before end of weekend :(

Edited by Syius

I doubt DE want use to Max out all the focus abilities for at least a few months. The intent is we just play the game as normal, just with maxxed gear rather than specifically grind for Affinity for a few weeks.

Yeah, no. The cost of unlocking the focus abilities is already high enough. Not to mention, you have 5 focus abilities. The other four cost 50K just to unlock, then you add the cost of unlocking the abilities themselves, plus each ability has 5 ranks?. We are already screwed over with the lack of ways to obtain lenses. So, 75K is nothing to obtain once we can equip enough lenses and get the hang of it, but its still little to do anything in a day, lets assume, in a weekend, where some people can invest the most time (or the only time), and expect decent progression. Once you start ranking up abilities, 75k is just absurdly low and wont get you anywhere in perhaps 2-3 days. It needs to be above 150K for it to at least start making sense with the current upgrade and unlock costs. Let those who can, do it. Let those who dont want, not do it.

Edited by nms64