Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros In Pvp.

Burnthesteak87

EDITED:

Essentially:

#1 Soul Punch: assured knockdown, damages. Really Strong.
(Stagger on Rhino Ironskin)

#2 Terror: seems to apply a debuff (outgoing damage reduced by 50%) to enemy targets.

#3 Desacrate: affects friendly and enemy dead bodies assuring a large Energy Orb (refunding its cost) and a Life Orb. Really nice for healing and team support. Opponents can grab those Orbs.

#4 Shadow of the Dead: is now a team utility buff, allowing the Nekros and his teammates to istantly respawn after death.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Essentially:

#1 Works, assured knockdown, damages. Even OP, let me say.

#2 Can't really say, it applies the Terrify's visual debuff but it seems targets aren't affected in mobility.

#3 Desacrates dead bodies assuring a large Energy Orb (refunding its cost) and a Life Orb. Really nice for healing and team support.

#4 It doesn't seem doing anything at all. There are just some weird SOTD visual effects on the Nekros and teammates when respawning.

Did anybody test or discover something more on it?

1 needs to be able to miss. Yes it's OP. Way worse than mag pull ever was.

Unmissable abilities really need to go away. We need to be able to miss abilities so that they actually require aiming rather than spam ability while waving mouse wildly with no repercussion.

This includes:

Oberon 1

Nekros 1

Mag bullet attractor

Ash bladestorm

Edited by Pythadragon

4 cuts down your rez timer to zero or 1 second no matter what.

You can respawn immediately if you die.

1. Doesn't seem to Knockdown everything. Only staggered a Rhino in Iron Skin.

So essentially if you don't die it's wasted energy. Ok.

What about Terrify? Just some armor reduction?

Thanks for the info.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Actually Terrify is 50% damage reduction for enemies. Its like reverse Roar.

Shadows of Dead is definitely bugged/strange skill. I don't really see a reason to use it just for less respawn time.

Ooooh. My bad.

Shadows is good if you're like me and suck. Hard.

Soul punch is definitely OP. Pair it with the right weapon and you'll win every one on one encounter.

Desecrate is exactly as it should be, kills are so much more rewarding and can help get you back to 100%, no ammo though?

Terrify seems to give a damage boost, but it feels like a waste of the energy, maybe it should have a ministun/stagger with it?

Shadows is incredible in Cephalon Capture, really reduces the downtime and keeps your tempo up, also lasts across multiple lives.

Overall, Nekros has become my favourite warframe for PvP. I'm dreading a potential nerf incoming.

Its range is pretty short, if you can manage to stay far, you're safe.

That doesn't work against decent players. You can close gaps very quickly and the maps are not that big. An easy knockdown is a huge advantage in fights between skilled players and the fact that it costs only 25 energy is even more annoying. Soul Punch is an upgraded and less costly version of one of the most hated combos in PvP - Iron Shrapnel + a heavy hitting weapon.

Right now, there is a bug regarding Shadows of the dead, in which if you spam spacebar to revive, your warframe revives frozen, and never moves again. Enemies are able to kill you and kill you, and the only thing you can do is abort or wait for it to end...

This happened to me ONLY in cephalon capture. I also played with Nekros on team annihilation and it worked well for me and my team, but on cephalon capture we ALL ended up frozen and blaming the game. I hope they fix this. Should I make a separate post or something? I think it is a major bug.

Oh, and to make it's function clear (not the bug), right now, it removes the respawn cooldown for you and your entire team for the next 120 seconds, then you need to cast SOTD again. That's all.

Right now, there is a bug regarding Shadows of the dead, in which if you spam spacebar to revive, your warframe revives frozen, and never moves again. Enemies are able to kill you and kill you, and the only thing you can do is abort or wait for it to end...

This happened to me ONLY in cephalon capture. I also played with Nekros on team annihilation and it worked well for me and my team, but on cephalon capture we ALL ended up frozen and blaming the game. I hope they fix this. Should I make a separate post or something? I think it is a major bug.

Oh, and to make it's function clear (not the bug), right now, it removes the respawn cooldown for you and your entire team for the next 120 seconds, then you need to cast SOTD again. That's all.

I've had it happen in both Team Annihilation and Annihilation myself, numerous times. I had a feeling it was Nekros causing the issue. It is the most frustrating thing when it happens, because you get kicked after a minute and lose all challenge progress.