Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Arrester Alt Helmet

Rekkou

Best Volt alt helmet I've seen. The antennae makes it look insect-like (which is a good thing because I love insects) but at the same time it fits the electric theme.

Best selling point for me is the fact that its textures match Volt Prime's textures more than the other helmets. The other helmets' colours seem to be lighter or more faded compared to Volt Prime's body when using dark colours. Like, when I'm using dark blue for the primary colours, the other alt helmets turn grey or a lighter shade instead, which doesn't match with the rest of Volt Prime's body's colours.

TL;DR: So, what I mean, is that Arrester looks better on Volt Prime than other alt helmets do on him.

Edited by Scarachus

Best Volt alt helmet I've seen. The antennae makes it look insect-like (which is a good thing because I love insects) but at the same time it fits the electric theme.

Best selling point for me is the fact that its textures match Volt Prime's textures more than the other helmets. The other helmets' colours seem to be lighter or more faded compared to Volt Prime's body when using dark colours. Like, when I'm using dark blue for the primary colours, the other alt helmets turn grey or a lighter shade instead, which doesn't match with the rest of Volt Prime's body's colours.

TL;DR: So, what I mean, is that Arrester looks better on Volt Prime than other alt helmets do on him.

Thanks a lot, glad to know the texturing issue isn't universal

You totally gotta make a skin to pair it with that helmet.

Best helmet ever. :)

THIS. Just.. this. 

I have a plan for that, but the contest showed me that this is much harder than i imagined. So i'm probably going to do a weapon skin first before attempting full body skin

• 1 month later...

I got this one because it's fricken badass.

I thought the antennae might throw off the feel a bit, but..

No, it's made me come back to Volt (Prime) and I feel like I can play him without getting bored by having to look at the somewhat dull helmet.

I also love this in my Stalker-inspired color scheme, makes him look like a devil. Or maybe a bit of Ganon with huge tusks..