Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara's Quiver Not Switching Arrows

Varpulis

Quiver was working fine from the start of the mission but after a while pressing 1 would just fire the arrow. I was constantly switching between sleep and cloak arrows while on a zipline, sniping with my Lanka and cloaked with Prowl.

Has anyone experienced this or know what might cause it?

Had this happen today while doing Lephantis for fun. Never even used any abilities besides ult before it occured in the mission, first time I tried using quiver, it wouldn't switch. Lightest tap would just fully charge it instead.

Had this happen today while doing Lephantis for fun. Never even used any abilities besides ult before it occured in the mission, first time I tried using quiver, it wouldn't switch. Lightest tap would just fully charge it instead.

same for me, i noticed it happens after a few uses then it does what you said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There is also a menu option that inverts the command, so that it will fire when tapped and switch when held.

Options > Controls > Invert Tap/Hold Abilities

Make sure that this box is not checked. Also, try to disable (or enable) "Use Abilities on Selection" and see if that fixes your problem. I don't remember this button being present before the latest patch, so I suspect this may be the culprit.

Note to other users: Natural Talent does not affect the "Hold" mechanic on Ivara's arrows. It is fixed at 1.0 seconds due to the game engine detecting you holding the button down. Natural talent increases animation speed, which is not related to "Hold" input.

4 hours ago, KheSida said:

If you have 'cast ability on select' it will change when you select the quiver. If you do not, tap the cast power button.

It took me two days to figure that out.

2 hours ago, nairaX said:

There is also a menu option that inverts the command, so that it will fire when tapped and switch when held.

Options > Controls > Invert Tap/Hold Abilities

Make sure that this box is not checked. Also, try to disable (or enable) "Use Abilities on Selection" and see if that fixes your problem. I don't remember this button being present before the latest patch, so I suspect this may be the culprit.

Note to other users: Natural Talent does not affect the "Hold" mechanic on Ivara's arrows. It is fixed at 1.0 seconds due to the game engine detecting you holding the button down. Natural talent increases animation speed, which is not related to "Hold" input.

This thread is over a year old and that wasnt the problem. they would permanently(for the mission) stick to the same arrow from a bug not on any part of the player.