Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Major Spoiler!] Post Pics Of Your...

Zahnny

Ended up going for a normal look. I think I'll settle on this one until DE releases another hairstyle, or I'll probably get it back to being a faceless mook when they decide to include the helmet.

OiHk7gf.jpg

D5UEzBy.jpg

Edited by Grifs

vk0bYM2.png

I chose the Raven voice and until I come up with something better (should that ever happen) I guess I'll use Raven as her name. I initially gave her a lighter skin color, but the darker tone she has now fits a little better with the way make-up works in this CC.

On the picture below, you see my Ash standing in front of her, with the scar appropriately placed of course. I feel like those two have a special bond now that I completed the Second Dream quest with Ash. Reminded me of how much I like him and of how badly I need to finally get those stupid Ash Prime systems. I am filled with determination right now, thank you amazing story update! ò_ó

lSiC1mX.png

I'm still thinking about giving her a little freakier eyes though, not sure which one I prefer:

huMVyg3.png

tumblr_inline_nyte5puEXb1r8xjo3_540.png

I used the raven voice for my operator :o Kinda hoping they'll release hair in a longer style, but more swept up into a sort of updo (or just longer hair in general). But I'm pretty happy with how she looks now. It'd be cool to see outfits based on different warframes too.

Also for anyone putting in links, put [im.g] [./img] tags (no periods) around it so it'll just show up as a picture :D

Edited by Amphyy

{Post yours below}

Its a face reveal, lets see who you are behind the suit?

I'll start us off, this was cropped but not altered in any other way. This is my Tenno, aside from the glowing golden eyes he looks exactly like me in real life, even proportionally. ( I'm tall and skinny in real life )

11223586_946986782003597_577302620347980

12339531_946986852003590_241595182773521

12314406_946986912003584_644499791632705

Edited by Vanist

A

tag has been added to your title. <br /><br />Please refer to DERebecca's announcement and be more mindful of those who have yet to play or are unable to play the "Second Dream" Update. Thank you.

My apologies, I just got on and did the quest. I've been offline on vacation for 2 weeks and just got back and saw it. I wasn't aware not everyone could play it.

I have this headcanon of how the Operator used to look before the Void warp accident, and then how it changed him. Before & After pic below:

_spoiler__before_after_the_zariman_void_

As you can see, he was one of the younger ones, so being forced to kill has probably made him a bit of a Heroic Sociopath. To support this headcanon, he actually said "This looks fun!" when I first entered a Void mission, ready to fight some Corrupted. Definitely not normal in the head.

With the thought of "Hey, maybe I'ma gonna talk with Spacemom!", I just took the approach to make a girl, just to live a kinda "mom and daughter" vibe as she converses with Lotus. Also, can't help it when the beautiful BGM kinda made me want to make like an innocent, fragile, broken child, so yeah.

And, I think I did decent. Made her pale like she's sick or drained somethin'. Gave her hair highlights some silver/white to seem like the it's slowly rotting/dying. Glowing Witcher-ish eyes, and those face implants.

dp0sLAT.png

Edited by SeraIngvir