Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Major Spoiler!] Post Pics Of Your...

Zahnny

Out of pure curiosity, what did you make your Tenno look like? If you don't know how to upload and image, heres how to: Make a screenshot(via Warframe, f6 key). Then go to (imgur.com) and click ' upload image' . Find the BBCode, and copy/paste it in a post below!

Heres mine(it's a she btw):

sRhqZcD.jpg

9OInsaO.jpg

Frieza is that you?

My Operator:

warframe2015-12-1123-03aq1.png

warframe0173k6bou.png

And her favourite frame:

warframe2015-12-1123-w6yt9.png

Was going to pick a bro, but i pick a bro for every other game, figured i'd do something different with Warframe; So i picked a female Operator since my favourite frame is Banshee.

EDIT:

The Blue eyes were inspired by the illusive man since i leant toward the Naramon school. Understanding the reapers and using their powers and all that jazz. It also fits my colour scheme so that was a bonus :D

Edited by MillbrookWest

• 1 month later...

Woo!  I've been looking for a thread like this.  I had posted in a smaller one over in Fanzone but I might as well add in here too.

This is my tenno:

Wl1lGwzm.jpg?1

and here's a stupidly large version if you want a close up!

Wl1lGwz.jpg?1

She uses the same colour scheme I have on pretty much every frame; white/silver, some black and a few touchs of different reds.  I'm not sure where she found the lipstick and eyeshadow though...

Sometimes I get a different tenno talking to me, an imposter but I see through her tricksy ways!

z7kCiQW.jpg

On the left is my operator (with a slight photo-bombing by my kubrow, Ray).  On the right is some imposter that occasionally pops up.