Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zahnny

[Major Spoiler!] Post Pics Of Your...

Well given that my thread's the only oooonee... Eh.

There was quite alot of them, but I do hope a mod can meld other threats into one.

Spoilers man! Spoilers!

It's in the freaking topic title. I say whoever ignored the warning and went in has only themselves to blame.

It's in the freaking topic title. I say whoever ignored the warning and went in has only themselves to blame.

I mean the spoilers are more just so we don't have huge pictures taking up room in the topic, really.

how to add spoiler?

Type

Example message[/ spoiler] without the space after the slash in the second spoiler.

I mean the spoilers are more just so we don't have huge pictures taking up room in the topic, really.

Type

Example message[/ spoiler] without the space after the slash in the second spoiler.

Done sorry about that

My operator is a girl. (im a boy.)

But i like more females details and faces.

Her name is Violet. (yeah... she has purple/violet colors.)

She's cute! <3

m9bprl.jpg

Well here's my Operator. Tried to make her look kinda like myself, which took a while considering my limited color options for blue/grey for the eyes.

Also the hair man, dirty blonde is hard to make right now.

I picked the Raven voice at first, but found it a little to monotone for someone who uses Chroma, a rather volitile frame, as a main so I switched to Falcon.

And of course I picked the Unairu tree to fit with Chroma being a rather tank-y frame.

Well here's my Operator. Tired to make her look kinda like myself, which took a while considering my limited color options for blue/grey for the eyes.

And here's operator and frame, side by side.

Well here's my Operator. Tried to make her look kinda like myself, which took a while considering my limited color options for blue/grey for the eyes.

I picked the Raven voice at first, but found it a little to monotone for someone who uses Chroma, a rather volitile frame, as a main so I switched to Falcon.

And of course I picked the Unairu tree to fit with Chroma being a rather tank-y frame.

Well here's my Operator. Tired to make her look kinda like myself, which took a while considering my limited color options for blue/grey for the eyes.

And here's operator and frame, side by side.

I believe you need to do a little bit of reformatting on that post of yours~

Props to all the other people giving their tenno disfigurements. I hope we get more of those. I always imagined Tenno as people with scars from their exposure to the void and the experiments. It's the true way.

Props to all the other people giving their tenno disfigurements. I hope we get more of those. I always imagined Tenno as people with scars from their exposure to the void and the experiments. It's the true way.

I tried to make mine look as "cyberpunk" as possible. It's just fitting to the theme. 

not a lot of choices yet sadly a lot of operators will look very similar

I'm surprised I haven't found any yet who look too alike to mine.

fa360af47b.jpg

She's a character from certain stories I've been writing. Interestingly enough, being a Tenno fits her extremely well. I'm hoping for a full head of dreadlocks as a customization at some point down the line - that would make her perfect. And...maybe some more skin tones. She's supposed to be native american in complexion.