Zahnny

What mine looks like:

First appearance:

2015-12-04_00201_zpsvi1b5qhz.jpg

Second iteration:

2015-12-05_00005_zpsvkzrjv5j.jpg

And final look:

2015-12-05_00021_zpscrsfremk.jpg

At first I went with Falcon, but oh my god she would constantly talk and be super-hyper on missions. I switched to Raven to try to calm that kid down.

i did this first

Yn4WjC2.jpg

but he looked too much like a random hero from a japanese rpg so i went with the no hair style

2v9GraC.jpg

Now, if he could just shut up while i'm in mission, everything would be perfect.

Nice. Believe it or not though, I actually quite like my own Tenno speaking to me in-mission. It's interesting to see her reporting her learnings and opinions of the factions I'm fighting. xP

You know I've actually found my operator to be on the quiet side so far. She's only popped up with a comment once every few missions, maybe I just need to play more but so far she hasn't been obtrusive in the slightest.

Mine pops in twice or three times per mission, sometimes only once, but she normally comments on what she's observed of the enemy faction at hand, like, "The Corpus were once a small group, it must have been quite some time if they've grown into such an enterprise."