The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revive Cost Penaltizes Long Runs.

Ketec

10% off a 30-40k affinity aint much -  but a 1-2h survival/def and losing 10% off a ~500k is quite a lot. 4  revives = 200k lost.

It should be capped at some point or diminish with the length of a mission.

If you are using 4 revives for that Survival Mission, then maybe you should reconsider your skill and/or power relative to that mission. 

Also outside solo, how does one fall, bleedout, and die 4 times (6 with arcanes). That's just a bad team even for a T4. And if solo, then yea, as already mentioned, id suggest reassessing your gear choice, cause its not working. The whole revives renewed after mission is meant incase you die, not a "use all my lives then gtfo" tactic of abuse.

Edited by DarcnyssWolfe

10% off a 30-40k affinity aint much -  but a 1-2h survival/def and losing 10% off a ~500k is quite a lot. 4  revives = 200k lost.

It should be capped at some point or diminish with the length of a mission.

I've been killed ... a bit ... trying to do a Solo Spy sortie over and over. As far as I can tell you lose 10% of what you have gained up to that point.

In your example, you might only lose less then half that, if you are killed multiple times along the way.

Only way to lose 200K is if you are at the "x" hour mark, and you are getting killed because it's getting "hard", but you are hanging around because you know you have those 4 revives, in other words, you are doing meta-gaming with the revives, so the 10% penalty does sound about right.

Edited by Taurondir