Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

Rennagade

The idea is great.  The execution was not.

RNG is NOT a fun thing.  Especially when there is a huge pool of rewards that you can get.  This is a slap in the face especially with the lenses, as at the moment they seem to only be obtained through sortie rewards.  

You love your RNG.  I get it.  All your players get it.  But for this one thing- please, just please reconsider it.  I'm not saying to make it so that if you complete the sortie you get whatever you want, but at least give the option to choose a "targeted reward".  Make it so that you are more likely to receive that targeted reward than other items.  

Of course I'm sure that you don't want people getting 15 legendary cores or lenses, so you could make it so that you can only receive one per season.

Well i can say that i dont enjoy sorties for now 3 times in a row i got dera vandal stock.... 3 times!!!!!!!!

When you get 1 reward it should not be obtainable in next sorties

I mean there is a 1/25 chance to get part you need but getting same parts 3 times in a row.... come on

Welp at least i was able to trade 1 for receiver....

The best choice would be to just take out the lower (or honstly BOTH of them, because seriously these things are overrated) core reward and shrink the pool size.

EDIT: For those saying we shouldn't be able to get the same thing again- I vote yes on that for stuff like the dera parts. No on that for stuff like legendary core and lenses. Reason: This would reward people who put the time in to do the sortie every day. As time went on and you got the dera/karak parts, you would get a higher chance to get something better- without it locking you out of getting EG 2+ legendary cores or lenses, which many people would obviously like multiples of.

Edited by Stratego89

I was expecting that you could only get each reward from the pool only once, seeing as there's only 15 days in a season and more than 15 rewards, you'd have a slight bit of RNG involved that you could diminish with diligence.

If the rewards worked like that, I'd definitely try and do every single Sortie. The way they are now though, I don't want to get a 200k blueprint or parts for weapons I already have.

Day 1 lens :D, Day 2 Dera Barrel  : [ , Day 3 Dera Barrel T_T . On day 1 after doing the sortie and saw that the reward i had gotten was highlighted green I was like YES. I thought since the reward table doesn't change for 15 days each reward you get would be removed from the pool. So everyday you would get something new. Day 2 was displeased to see the lens i got was not highlighted green anymore : l . I already have a karak wraith. . .i hope i don't get any of its parts.

[WTT] Dera Barrel for Lens of any kind. Prefer namaron though. Send me a PM on the forums if interested