Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coaction Drift Mod Not Working As Intended

Windknightt

Coaction drift does not increase any aura at all, nor range. Through several tests in the simalacrum:

*Dead Eye and Rifle Amp do not get increased at all

*Energy siphon is still .6

*Infested impedance doesn't slow them more than usual (still took 7 seconds to get to me in simalacrum, as opposed to the normal speed of 4 seconds)

*Still registering the same damages on Corrosive Projection.

*Rejuv still ticks for the same.

*Enemy radar is still 30m.

*And the biggest and easiest one to test (although it didn't work at all in the simalacrum): Physique on a base banshee boosts it up to 318 hp from 300 (which is also possibly a bug, 300*.18 does not give 18, it gives 45, but regardless I guess it goes off the base level 1 frame HP), you still end up with 318 hp with coaction drift on, instead of the 20(.7)-21 rounded up hp it should give.

Edited by Windknightt

Coaction drift does not increase any aura at all, nor range. Through several tests in the simalacrum:

*Dead Eye and Rifle Amp do not get increased at all

*Energy siphon is still .6

*Infested impedance doesn't slow them more than usual (still took 7 seconds to get to me in simalacrum, as opposed to the normal speed of 4 seconds)

*Still registering the same damages on Corrosive Projection.

*Rejuv still ticks for the same.

*Enemy radar is still 30m.

*And the biggest and easiest one to test (although it didn't work at all in the simalacrum): Physique on a base banshee boosts it up to 318 hp from 300 (which is also possibly a bug, 300*.18 does not give 18, it gives 45, but regardless I guess it goes off the base level 1 frame HP), you still end up with 318 hp with coaction drift on, instead of the 20(.7)-21 rounded up hp it should give.

I think the numbers are just very minute. So for instance the .6 of energy siphon is .6* 1.15=.69 so not a huge buff there. Rejuv 3*1.15=3.45 CP 30*1.15=34.5 And so radar would also be 34.5m Tbh even if its a bug with those numbers why bothr using it

Edited by rawr1254

So I did some testing with Coaction Drift trying to figure out what it exactly does. What it does is nothing. The Mod is currently broken. My first test was with Physique. It's a terrible Aura, but it gives me one thing I need and that is numbers I can easily see. So first my theory. Aura Strength increases the power of your Aura's to everyone on the Squad. Aura Effectiveness increases the power of Aura's on you. Meaning that you get a 30% boost to your Aura's. So Testing with Physique on a Base Health 100 frame Chroma. 

Physique is 18% increase so therefore it adds 18 health giving a mod-less Chroma 318 Health. Applying Coaction Drift should increase to AT LEAST to 20.7% health or 321 health(15% boost). That or it would increase my health by 23.4% or 323 health(30% boost). What I found is I stayed at 318 health. Meaning that Coaction Drift wasn't working at all!

So I assumed that because Physique is so terrible that DE might have forgot about it! So I moved on to Corrosive Projection. Assuming only a 15% increase you would only need 3 Corrosive Projection/Coaction Drift combos to remove 100% of armor. So we were going to do 2 test here. First was 2 people with Corrosive/Coaction, and 1 with Coaction Drift(Assuming Coaction is a 30% boost). Second is all 3 with Corrosive/Coaction(Assuming 15% boost). We did the Second test first and found out something surprising.

So first the math. Corrosive removes 30% of a targets armor, stacking additively, 4 of them reduce armor by 120% removing armor and giving you a red health bar instead of yellow. With 30% increased by 15% you get 34.5%. 34.5% multiplied by 3 = 103.5%. All the armor should be removed from every mob. The problem is with testing, mobs still had yellow health bars. Due to this test failing, we decided not to do the first test, because if mobs had armor here, they were to obviously have armor there as well.  

Finally I decided to test one more Aura mod. Energy Siphon. This test was stand at the start and let my energy slowly tick up from 105 to 225. It should take 200 seconds to gain 120 energy at a rate of .6 a second. The first test proved this as it took exactly 3 minutes and 20 seconds to get to 225 energy. So then I went and equipped Coaction and it took a total of 3 minutes and 20 seconds to get to 225 from 105 energy. No change. These are all the ones I can easily test. I could test Rejuv, but I feel that it will come out the same. Coaction Drift has 0 affect on Aura Mods.

I did do one more test with a mod-less Equinox. In Day form his 3 gives allies 20% increase power damage. I went in a game with a friend, saw 20%, left and equipped the mod and had 20% still, so it doesn't affect that either!

All in all, I see no interaction with Coaction Drift and Aura's, Mods or Equinox. DE pls fix?

Can confirm this isn't working on Energy Siphon (haven't tested anything else yet). Used a stopwatch to time regeneration of 10 energy. With only a maxed ES, this should take ~16.67 seconds; add the 15% from maxed Coaction, and it should take ~14.5 seconds. Over six tests, I got a mean regeneration period of ~16.6 seconds, with results ranging from 16.31 to 16.71.

Fix it, DE.

• 3 weeks later...