Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] New Frame, And New U18 Bundle Market Animation/cliping Issue

Magnulast

If you look closely at the bundle, you would realize Ivara, when holding the sniper rifle upward, or aiming at nothing, has a few, "unstable" nudges/movements.

I'm just going to blame Ivara that she can't use a sniper steadily[because BOWS aren't snipers] (This could be something related to the lanka moving a lot when on a slant...or something)

However, when looking at the frame itself, she is literally attempting to use max power on the bow.

The bow (artemis/exalted), of course is suffering(Vibrating) the extent of this greed of power.

This action causes her ring to go back and forth..so it must be a clipping issue.

Again, I'm going to blame Ivara because of her greed of power, because...she's robin hood.

Again, this top one is a animation issue.

The bottom is a clipping issue.

Can I have free plat for this awesome game-breaking discovery? [/spolier]

Please tell me your thoughts and if you did or did not experience/see this issue/bug posted already.

Please post any related issues here regarding:

Ivara parts moving when still

Akward movement of use of weapons on Ivara

Of course, don't forget these are only from the market, if you....kinda forgot...which I doubt.

Mod please move this thread to BETA bugs...section........art and animation for PC...kinda...and stuff...

Edited by Magnulast