Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.3

[DE]Glen

* Fixed issues with login-rewards showing up multiple times in the same day.

Still no fix for pointless login rewards. MR20 and I get Loki BP, OCells(have over1700), Tellurium(have over 400).

can there be an option to trade the reward for 10k creds? that would be better the OCells...

Great Update so far. Honestly.

Hey GLen, is it possible to see a kohm fix anytime soon?

As of 18.0.2 Kohm has started started causing major FPS drops in game as soon as it starts spinning up now, few friend sof mine and myself experience dit erarlier today and it almost crashed us out of the sortie.

Not bad, finally starting to see some good Focus related fixes!

When will we get a fix for party shared affinity not giving focus though?

This really needs to happen. Support frames are getting the short end of the stick and it's becoming a toxic environment

Edit: Blech, only way to get War now and not lose the 1H is to buy the whole cosmetic pack? :(

Edited by Nahela

* Fixed crafting requirement for War.

So we're forced to sacrifice the best longsword in the entire game, which we can never obtain again, to craft an Impact greatsword.

Or, if we don't want to sacrifice the best longsword in the entire game (which, again, we can never obtain again), then we can just buy War from the marketplace for the low, low price of 600 plat!

Seriously, this is ridiculous. I hope this change gets reverted, or at least give us another way to obtain Broken War.

* Fixed potential network-abuse and in-game stuttering after customizing your operator

Not gonna spoiler-tag that?

Edited by SortaRandom

Still no fix for the inability to install the landing craft foundry segment... Its probably not top on your lost, I just wanted to let you know about it. I have a video captured of it, but I dont know how to add it to this comment, I've tried to make it a RAR file and it worked, I just could not add it to the post. You lot will just have to take my word for it then :)

Edited by Bullet7.62mm