Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.3

[DE]Glen

The Focus cap is still there, they havnt fixed/removed/ it yet.

Nor have they fixed ivaras legs

I relay dont like this thing ^^ Bur we all belive in DE im realy sure the know that the cap is a wrong way fore them ;)

Was there a fix to the Alt+Tab problem too?

Ty anyway DE. :)

PS- Just noticed, if u play on fullscreen if u alt+tab u can't get back to game still, not fixed. :(

and alt+tab still closes the game :|

Can you try this as a potential workaround while we investigate the issue?

- Open your Task Manager

- Under 'Processes', expand 'The Evolution Engine'

- Right click on 'WARFRAME'

- Select 'Switch to'

qF2livE.png

Menu FPS problems came back with this hotfix. You'd fixed that in the previous one. Low FPS when playing with other players is still a problem as well. Got down to 8FPS when I was playing. It should be 30FPS (yeah, I keep it locked to that).

Also, are Sentients actually dropping what they're supposed to be dropping?

Edited by AntoineFlemming

So now its infinite dig sites?

This.  For a Sortie with a horribly dull and slow Defense, being forced to use Snipers(A weapon type that's still average at best) in an INFESTED EXCAVATION that apparently has no extraction is painful.

Sorties need some sort of automated check to make sure the mission isn't, to put it bluntly, completely horrible.  In the case of Excavation, there NEEDS to be a countdown(And maybe not have it be completely agonizingly dull.  I don't mind a challenge, but the last two missions are just boring)

Edited by UFOLoche

Still no fix for various Simulacrum bugs, such as being able to carry self buff abilities over to Warframes that don't use that ability (e.g. Excalibur with Iron Skin) or being able to duplicate objects related to ultimate's. (Chroma dragons, Hydroid tentacles, Mirage prisms, etc.).

Edited by Aeriusil

I still can't do my second dreams quest after doing the natah quest about an hour after U18 launch, many others have this problem, plz fix we're missing out on so much

I still can't do my second dreams quest after doing the natah quest about an hour after U18 launch, many others have this problem, plz fix we're missing out on so much

Not sure if this goes here, but during the nightmare defense alert that came out near the release of this hotfix I think there was glitch with my focus ability. Once I finished using the ability it would instantly become available for use again and I could just spam the vazarian ability. While it was convenient for me, especially in a nightmare mission, to use the ability over and over again without cooldown time I can see why that would be a problem for developers. I don't know if it was caused by the patch, but it was the time after I downloaded this one that this had occurred. When I asked my teammates if they could use their focus abilities with no cooldown they said they couldn't.

I got nothing for login reward. "No item type selected." Also my focus cap didn't reset, it still says 0.

Edit: Logging in again fixed focus cap UI bug. I however have no idea what I got for log in, or if I got anything at all...

Edited by Irregardless_Existence