Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.3

[DE]Glen

Concerning Law of Retribution Nightmare Changes:

I know you want to make the Nightmare Raid hard, but with the current changes it gets really absurd:

Changes:

- Glaive Charge takes about 1.5 seconds to throw

- Nullifier Drones can't be killed from outside of the globe

I can deal with the glaive charge time as I just have to time better, but still i think this is a very hard nerf. Not only on the blessing Trinity rather on the guys really enjoying the glaive on itself. The throw has become a non-option for this weapon as it just takes too long.

The nullifier Drones are absurd now, as in contrast to Nullifiers their globe doesnt shrink when you shoot it.

This results in massive amounts of drones being stacked over another impossible to kill. I would say 3 drones in one place make it already nearly impossible to kill them.

Make either the globes shrink or return it to the old system where it only blocks abilities not damage from rifles.

As someone who plays blessing Trinity a lot nowadays these drones are really a pain especially in the second stage:

If I'm on a pad I can't evade the drones, I can't shoot them from the outside and if they glide over me I can kill them, but I lost blessing and my team dies.

I don't really appreciate enemy design without any way to counter them.

Bom dia, hoje ocorreu um bug muito peculiar que me fez perder tempo e itens, não foi a primeira vez que depois da nova atualização isso ocorreu, em fim, o respawn de mobs atras de portas fechadas no cenário voltou com tudo. espero que solucione este problema.http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/640998583821713074/150A7CC83EADE28BE7523BB5D15733E1CBC0ABF1/

Edited by Vauros

this still need fix

-Spells triggering melee attack speed (arcane stike bug)

-naramon pasivess worth with primary and secoundary wep (not only melee) u can be perm stealh with crit wep

-skill 5 can be use all time

-rhino in liset got 8k iron skin (with mods) but in game he got 4k only (maybe only visual bug)

-excalibur ulti melee kills not giving exp to melee wep

-lens exp limit not working (can farm more then limit) 

sry for my english xd

We should be able to replay the quests, without the loots, just for fun, or at least to rewatch all the cinematics of the Second Dream, not only the intro sequence. :P

Аgree, it will be SUPREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME !!!!!! T.T

Edited by Balkan_Lion

C'mon can we have this fixed please?

Certain Eximus are completely immune to certain damage types.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570556-u18-bug-invulnerable-enemies/

Guardian Eximus with proto shield such as Corpus Tech, Nullifier, Sniper Crewman, their shields have high damage resistance against Corrosive and Heat damage.
But it's bugged now, they take no damage from Corrosive, Heat and Puncture at all.

Those enemies are immune to puncture, heat and corrosive damage which are the most important damage type for most void missions.
I did encounter this issue when I had to kill enemies(defense, interception and extermination), and I had to give up and quit.

Was there a fix to the Alt+Tab problem too?

Ty anyway DE. :)

PS- Just noticed, if u play on fullscreen if u alt+tab u can't get back to game still, not fixed. :(

Works just fine for me, as long as you do not attempt to alt+tab during a loading screen that is. And yes I play on fullscreen