Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Did You Do To The Matchmaker?

BooMsx

Tried everything except sacraficing firstborn/lamb to gods, still the connection gets broken mid-game or there aren't any at all even if it shows bunch of active squads in that section.

How about response or atleast nod dear DE?

Switching between different multiplayer locations helps with finding a game. But I can still only get people to join my games once in a blue moon. Never heard complaints about lag before when I hosted, and people always joined after a minute or two.

I found out some thing weird , try another account and see what happens i want to know if its just me but i think its account based and has nothing to do with port forwarding . i have a account from when i tried and failed to join beta and only main difference is that the one i cant host on had a full account reset and allot of money and time spent on it .but the account with one Warframe and not much els can host just fine no restarting the game just logg off and logg onto the other account and i can host just fine . this problem is from your accounts not your routers .

It's stupid this, got over 200 hours on this game and matchmaking was fine up until a few patches ago. Now it's impossible for me to find a game 90% of the time. Ive tried changing my location and so on and still nothing. Most of the time every planet only shows 1 maybe 2 active squads. I am sick of playing this solo and i cant always get a clan game

It's stupid this, got over 200 hours on this game and matchmaking was fine up until a few patches ago. Now it's impossible for me to find a game 90% of the time. Ive tried changing my location and so on and still nothing. Most of the time every planet only shows 1 maybe 2 active squads. I am sick of playing this solo and i cant always get a clan game

Kinda fun. Same thing happened to me.

A few patches back, I didn't have any issue joining, playing with others and hosting.

Then, out of the blue, STRICT NAT.

Now I can not even play with random players.

Forced to play alone until they fix it, cause anything I've tried haven't worked.

Why is it that when I try to join other games sometimes, I can connect to the group quickly but after 5 seconds I get booted. Its like this with my friends as well. Sometimes it says a session is unavailable when in fact they already have 3 members. The Contacts list is also clunky, I only see 6 of my clan members online in it but when I check that chat box, there is a whole lot more. That includes my friends as well.

I'm in the same boat. I check around and see a couple of squads for a map, then try to join, then end up seeing 0 squads after a few seconds. I really don't wanna play solo in a co-op game... I've only been playing for a few days now but it seems like I will already have to stop playing soon if this problem persists. Hopefully DE fixes all the matchmaker problems soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Might as well throw in my small backing in that I too have noticed this for quite some time. I highly doubt it's a case of all other players having disappeared but more of a matchmaking thing. =\

Hope it gets resolved soon whatever it was they changed.

This is getting somewhat reminiscent of the Borderlands 1 using Gamespy issue where it didn't handle firewalls so it was very difficult to find games. =\

Edited by Kaweru