Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Something That Is Bugging Me

Vilemyre

Alright so during the last cinematic of the second dream your frame destroys the sword war which hunhow was channeling his influence to the stalker. The thing that bothers be is what happens to the stalker he just curls up and upon the sword being broken he pretty much explodes/shatters and after we find ourselves being carrier by the lotus.

My question is via the story is the stalker canon dead or is there something else going on?

I know some people will tell me "well no you can still fight him in the starmap" as you can anyone else because at this point i think the starmap is kinda just arcade mode.

But the way he vanished wasn't his usual methods of fleeing it was like he was actually being destroyed.

Thoughts about this?

I doubt he was destroyed. What I think is that he's now bound deeply with the Sentient, thus he's stronger but weaker for this. The warframe managed to drive him off by breaking the sword and that's all.

So technically hunhow owns him and can be just summoned whenever hunhow feels it? Now stuck in a neither death nor life state?

When i hear bound I immediately think he is now a slave to them.