Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity, and why I don't like her

Aurores

In short words only because of her looks.

To be more precise, lower back part of her body.

Maybe I am the only one person that have problem with this, but it reminds me some of the creatures from real life

that lets say.. are not my favorite ones.

This part of her model looks to me like bee or spider abdomen or even cockroach.

I would love to play this Warframe but simply I can't force myself to accept her looks for some reason.

Well, that's just me

I play Trinity a fair amount, but I can't say that I hate her design. If anything, I'd call it peculiar. It's odd, and really stands out to the individual playing her, but it's not really obnoxious unless one makes a big deal out of it.

There's the problem, a fear of spiders, bees and cockroaches are all common, and frankly i find discomfort in it as well. I do want a strange look for trinity to make it stand out but i dont want it to be spiderlike. maybe make the spikerlike suit be an alternative skin

Here are front, side and rear shots of Trinity

front

Oip3FA6.jpg

side

TgrHZGh.jpg

rear (aka 'The Lobster')

m2tXgpA.jpg

BTW: There's already a thread discussing Trinity's Lobster/Bee/Spider/Cockroach tail. Maybe you want to voice your opinion there too: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/3109-trinitys-bee-booty/page__st__20

Edited by philversprechend

I like Trinity's lobster tail I grew a liking to it after a while >.>

But at it's current state it's very hard to customise colours with trinity with the lobster tail cause it reacts horribly to the current colour set up.

Although I still don't like the "pigtails" that sticks out from her helmet though.

But the lobster tail i can live with @- @ but again it's horrible for people who want to customise colours at the moment.

i know this is an aperance thred but has any1 else who playes her tend to feal a bit usless your team almost never falls below 100% hp and energy orbs apear so often that her (2) is rarly used

i agree tho lobster tail needs to go

Support lobster is best lobster.

I have no idea why they went for that kind of look with Trinity. I think it's supposed to look like a kilt/dress for more of a feminine medic look, OR for a queen bee sort of organic insect thing, which is a cool idea but I'm less of a fan than I would be with its current implementation.

i know this is an aperance thred but has any1 else who playes her tend to feal a bit usless your team almost never falls below 100% hp and energy orbs apear so often that her (2) is rarly used

It would be nice if we had an easy way to keep track of our teammates' health and energy, because right now it's hard to tell if you're contributing or not.

It would be nice if we had an easy way to keep track of our teammates' health and energy, because right now it's hard to tell if you're contributing or not.

i believe the red bar that appears below a player when you hold z is there health, im not positive though.

i believe the red bar that appears below a player when you hold z is there health, im not positive though.

but that bar buggs i have temates at full hp but apear dead. also that red bar doesnt show shileds or energy. i would like a togle for that box too for when i play trinity

and usualy that bar stays full anyway because peoples shields are so strong they never take damage

Edited by V1RTU5