Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AandOE

[Spoiler] Warframe Interactions

When we go to the back of the Orbiter to find our Tenno, may we please have an interaction tree? I'd like for my Tenno to be able to give Trinity Prime a hug, give a Kubrow a pat on the head, or speak about specific things in her past. Just... more interactions please~ :3

So free roaming as the operator instead of a warframe? Cool.

Hugging your own frame would be impossible within the bounds of the lore, and also kinda sad and depressing if you think about it... essentially you're hugging a puppet controlled by yourself, it's like that one Akatsuki member in Naruto that uses puppets.

But more to the point, not just padding the kubrow, there needs to be an option to snuggle up with it.

Indeed. I'd like to be control our Operator for something at least. Please don't make us stay in the chair, DE.

Zero Suit Samus style would be awesome.

Yea Id like to walk around as the operator instead and in the room he's in now have like all the frames you've collected kinda on display crouching in ready positions.

I keep walking in the chair room and looking if the operator needs water or anything... 

Hugging your own frame would be impossible within the bounds of the lore, and also kinda sad and depressing if you think about it... essentially you're hugging a puppet controlled by yourself, it's like that one Akatsuki member in Naruto that uses puppets.

Please explain to me how the operator managed to control the Warframe armor to carry him/her to extraction and inside the landing craft at the end of the Second Dream quest, then.

Within the lore, the operator seems to be able to control the Warframe armor through transference by two means: 1. A device made for such a purpose, like the seat in the Orbiter, or 2. by direct contact with the armor.

So a hug isn't much of a stretch, it's just the Warframe would have to initiate the hug while the operator is still using the transference seat. Awkward, but possible.

But more to the point, not just padding the kubrow, there needs to be an option to snuggle up with it.

S#&$, my Sunika is a Bulky-Tall breed, my Teeno could ride it around the ship.

So free roaming as the operator instead of a warframe? Cool.

[cut]

Down for this.

Yea Id like to walk around as the operator instead and in the room he's in now have like all the frames you've collected kinda on display crouching in ready positions.

I hope, one day, we get a display room for our frames. I feel like it....probably won't happen because...who knows when Warframes will stop being introduced (terrifying prospect really).  Still, having say, 3-5 warframes you can choose to display would be wonderful, make me happy, because I and thousands of others spend entirely too much time and energy on WF lol.

I keep walking in the chair room and looking if the operator needs water or anything... 

wth hahaha

Please explain to me how the operator managed to control the Warframe armor to carry him/her to extraction and inside the landing craft at the end of the Second Dream quest, then.

Within the lore, the operator seems to be able to control the Warframe armor through transference by two means: 1. A device made for such a purpose, like the seat in the Orbiter, or 2. by direct contact with the armor.

So a hug isn't much of a stretch, it's just the Warframe would have to initiate the hug while the operator is still using the transference seat. Awkward, but possible.

People have stuffed animals.  Damned crazy to think they wouldn't be near/hug/snuggle their frames. I mean, I wanted/needed a Phoenix Ember plushy to soak up my tears after the Second Dream quest.

But then again, I have prooooooblems XD

Yes please! Demand more options for the Operator! Demand more customization! Give us the option to actually use them for more than just "save my !" laser weapon and occasional plot device!