3D Models Inspired By Warframe Taking Requests

LordMidnightX

hmm im gone be honest with you ... this is good job but If I could do that stuff I would change the hands for sure I dont like the volt theme on the hands and from waist down there has to be something there as well ... I like the helmet ... :D

I got a little lazy when it came to the legs and stuff. All of this is self taught too so I am just playing around and hoping it turns out good. Hands are really annoying to make. When I first though of Ivy as like doing plant type things so I was going to have some kind of vines coming off. I don't know I havn't even painter her yet so I can still remake it if I wanted to. Hey if you would like to make some stuff like it the program I use is simple and free. You can download it here http://pixologic.com/sculptris/

assuming Ivy is a female frame (all thanks to the batman series)  the tail on the new one just looks off. idk exactly why, but it feels like it's not low enough. right now it's basicly framing her butt and looks more animalish and less plantish. ( also when animals poop, they raise their tails so high tails aren't always a good thing even though some animals pull it off just fine).

the whole rest of Ivy looks SOO MUCH BETTER! keep up the good work.

assuming Ivy is a female frame (all thanks to the batman series)  the tail on the new one just looks off. idk exactly why, but it feels like it's not low enough. right now it's basicly framing her butt and looks more animalish and less plantish. ( also when animals poop, they raise their tails so high tails aren't always a good thing even though some animals pull it off just fine).

the whole rest of Ivy looks SOO MUCH BETTER! keep up the good work.

Thanks, I was unsure about the tail too so I just kind of added it because her back side just looked a little bare and boring I don't know I like tail lol. 

Lordy if I share my model you can sculpt it? More deeper details and extras.

I can try, A picture would be great if you can draw but a description would work too. Also if you give me a picture of the colors and/or textures you want I can eyedropper them in to get them right. 

idk if this is from the program you're using, or it's just the type of frames you are building, but all of the ones so far seem to be hefty. I haven't seen any  medium or thin, frail frames. I don't what to make you do something you don't like but I was just pointing out a trend that I saw.

idk if this is from the program you're using, or it's just the type of frames you are building, but all of the ones so far seem to be hefty. I haven't seen any  medium or thin, frail frames. I don't what to make you do something you don't like but I was just pointing out a trend that I saw.

I have a base model I usually start with just because there is not point in me making a whole new body each time so so that is probably it I can make them as thin as I want. hmm I might try that on some of them to see how it looks 

here it is the old basic and the one I put on a diet

basic.jpg basic_stocky.jpg 

Edited by LordMidnightX

Everyone who want this model can download it and use it as base model.

Dude I don't mean to insult you or anything but a model as simple as that I could make in my sleep. It is very low poly and just basic. You did do a nice job on the hands though. I would suggest you get Sculptris and export that model into it and add the details yourself. or if you want me to make something out of it tell me what you want me to make.

Dude I don't mean to insult you or anything but a model as simple as that I could make in my sleep. It is very low poly and just basic. You did do a nice job on the hands though. I would suggest you get Sculptris and export that model into it and add the details yourself. or if you want me to make something out of it tell me what you want me to make.

Simply I just shared that model for peoples who want do it with anything. If you want to make a deeper detailed model then you can coz i worked with this and now others and you not need do that steps. It's not finished because i will work with this more and later rigg and texture and others. In sculptris i can add to this extras and thanks that but before work with that i want finish it my other jobs. I haven't any suggestion about what you will do with it because is free from me. Enjoy

Hehe, cool to see that you try out the whole workflow from concepting, modelling, texturing and rigging/animation. I must ask though, what part of the pipeline are you most comfortable with and enjoy the most? It would be advisable to find your forté and get really good at that, while still maintaining a general knowledge about the rest.

Keep up the work and you'll improve in no time!

One suggestion I would like to give is to look into some basic human anatomy for your basemesh. http://www.anatomy4sculptors.com/'>Take a look at this site for references.