Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoiler) My Two Cents On Busting The Theories After The Second Dream.

IrrationalLogic

If you put a spoiler in your title what the point of writing spoiler next to it?

Just a little heads up.

--------

On topic though, I like to think that the warframe itself can have unique feelings to it that affect the train of thought of the operator and their emotions, while the latter still guiding them under their own will.

Edited by RahuHordika

Since in the Second Dream quest,we were all revealed to be controlling Warframes remotely,what's up with the torment Valkyr suffered? Was it fatigue?

I dont know, I feel there is something untied with the "we are the dudes that were in the original ship". It would have made more sense for it to have been that there were "original tenno" (or living warframes?) and then more tenno were made based on the original concepts, and we are these dudes, that can build the warframes based on the designs of the original "primes", and we control them. The original primes being perhaps an actual living species inside the frame with a full fledged consciousness and intelligence, or perhaps the original tenno of its kind, i.e the first one to master "rhino" and provide the parameters for others to control the rhino frame. Maybe they figured fusing someone with the frame, or building conscious warframes, was such a mess, that they decided to use others to control them, and removed the "conscious" aspect of it. Hence our purpose as operators. And the original/first mirage and original/first valkyr went through the sh*t the current lore explains. The lore right now is heavily oriented towards a single player scenario and world.

Edited by nms64

"Warframes are lenses for void energy. Change the lens, light shines through differently. And the operator feels it." So did the operator go insane? As in her descript,you can hear her tortured cries break the tenno's imposing silence.Why would valkyr continue crying if YOU had taken command of her broken down warframe? If not,this might imply that Warframes have a consciousness of their own.

Edited by IrrationalLogic

Lotus was saddened by Mirage's death too.Was this all a lie?

Lotus hid the Tenno after the war with the Sentients and slaughtering the Orokin. The Tenno were out and exposed during the War, it's likely Mirage's Orbiter was destroyed. 

Edited by Gelkor

Don't think i could change it now T_T. 

"Use full editor"

Don't think i could change it now T_T.  What happened to the prime warframes then.Were they destroyed?Is that why we only find pieces of them and have to rebuild them,Why were we wearing mass-produced warframes when we fell out of our cryopods?

Because they probably mass-produced slightly inferior warframes upon realizing primes weren't enough.

Better to make 100 warframes at 90% strength than 10 warframes at 100% strength.

Because they probably mass-produced slightly inferior warframes upon realizing primes weren't enough.

Better to make 100 warframes at 90% strength than 10 warframes at 100% strength.

Yes.but were they destroyed in some way? They were unintact and left in pieces that you have to scavenge for.Heck every single prime item is in pieces.Did the orokin destroy them?

Yes.but were they destroyed in some way? They were unintact and left in pieces that you have to scavenge for.Heck every single prime item is in pieces.Did the orokin destroy them?

They may have taken them apart and hid them as a last resort, a backup or to keep them safe, and we're just finding each part so we can replicate it. Another possibility is that there are in fact multiples of the same primes, and when we find something like a volt prime chassis, we're actually finding the warframe itself, but only the chassis is still in a condition that allows us to replicate or scavenge it, since they are ancient objects. That second idea is a bit silly though.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Hey guys!  I edited the title a bit, and added a spoiler tag to the OP's post above.

PLEASE guys, be mindful of those who may have not played the 2nd dream yet.

Also, preferably when posting a topic that contains "2nd dream" spoiler information.  If you are going to put

in the topic title, please also try to make the topic title a bit more vague.

It's easy for someone who hasn't played the quest to just read right past a

tag when it doesn't actually hide the info right beside it.

That's all!  :-)

Thnx in advance guys!

I may be totally wrong here, but it seems like, prior to the moon incident, things were set up so that we truly believed we were our warframes. Since the Transference causes the operator to feel at least some portion of the pain their warframe feels, it could have been that, during the time valkyr was being tortured, her operator's consciousness was trapped inside and feeling everything done to her. If they thought they were the frame, they wouldn't know that terminating the connection was an option.

That said, it wouldn't explain why every valkyr frame has the same rage-based power set, even ones that were assembled from blueprints.