The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo Prime Manticore Vs War

AdamTheBean

Question

11 answers to this question

i've read somewhere that for endgame, slash>impact, so you may want to consider that too, dont quote me on that though

Yeah... That might be true in terms of using 4CP.. But its a really tough comparison considering how close the weapons are on their own.. Why I need help with this difficult choice grrr!

Short funny looking battleaxe vs Greatsword of Death.

Its all down to preference really, I prefer War because of its aesthetics and the fact that reach has much more use on it than on the Scindo Prime.

Edited by Sormatte

Short funny looking battleaxe vs Greatsword of Death.

Its all down to preference really, I prefer War because of its aesthetics and the fact that reach has much more use on it than on the Scindo Prime.

Yeah, range is surely a point for War..

Also..

It does look really cool.

i've read somewhere that for endgame, slash>impact, so you may want to consider that too, dont quote me on that though

Jup. slash is highly effective against flesh (negative to armor). while Impact is good against shields (negative to flesh).

You can easily over come the armor by running 4 CP while the negative to flesh is not as easy to deal with and only the corpus units have the shielding that impact would be useful for.

Slash is also most effective against almost everything a infested unit has.

In the end you are better off with slash overall.

And maybe impact when dealing against corpus only, like corpus sortie for example. then again, while impact has 50% increase against shields it only has 15% increase against proto shields, and that is the shield that is harder to deal with.

Well lets look at comparisons..

- The Scindo Prime has a faster attack speed than the War.

- The War has better overall physical dmg but is primary impact dmg (Compared to Scindo P which has 10 less base physical dmg and has mostly slash dmg)

- Both Scindo P and War have the same crit chane and crit dmg stats - But War has 5% more status chance.

- War has higher slam attack dmg but with less radius than the Scindo P.

- War Has Higher Slide Dmg & wall attack

its all down to preference really.. i prefer scindo P because i have a skin that makes it look badass. also i prefer slash more than impact.

cause in all honesty impact is not really needed when you have tempo royale as the stance.. if you have bezerk and great attack speed. stunning / staggering enemy's in a local radius is not a bother considering how much ground slams you do in a matter of seconds

Edited by DiBBz

Well lets look at comparisons..

- The Scindo Prime has a faster attack speed than the War.

- The War has better overall physical dmg but is primary impact dmg (Compared to Scindo P which has 10 less base physical dmg and has mostly slash dmg)

- Both Scindo P and War have the same crit chane and crit dmg stats - But War has 5% more status chance.

- War has higher slam attack dmg but with less radius than the Scindo P.

- War Has Higher Slide Dmg & wall attack

its all down to preference really.. i prefer scindo P because i have a skin that makes it look badass. also i prefer slash more than impact.

cause in all honesty impact is not really needed when you have tempo royale as the stance.. if you have bezerk and great attack speed. stunning / staggering enemy's in a local radius is not a bother considering how much ground slams you do in a matter of seconds

Could all of the above be said the same if using the manticore skin? I think it increases damage but reduces attack? How would it compare if it had that on? Still pref? Edited by AdampoTheBean

Could all of the above be said the same if using the manticore skin? I think it increases damage but reduces attack? How would it compare if it had that on? Still pref?

I would very much like to know aswell, was planning on taking Volt Prime with Manticore Prime out for a spin :D

melee is pretty garbage in end game anyway so I tend to equip whatever strikes my fancy.

This.

Damage really falls off for melee around wave 38 and then it becomes not even worth trying unless you really want to make the game hard for yourself or if you are using Loki (and even then you get one shot by a mob sneezing while you are invisible next to them), so slash really doesn't matter. Impact would be great for most public T4 games to wave 40 as people don't use 4xcp.

I plan on going War + Primed Heavy Trauma when they release Broken War in the drop tables as it looks a lot better.

Edited by mrwald0