Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pakal Armor Set Glitch

Koler.

Dear developers, could you please fix pakal armor? It looks very broken on excalibur proto armor skin (screenshots included). I understand that you might got much more fixes on your hands since u18 came out. Thank you! 
b38JgqF.jpg
HVktK3o.jpg

ArKQ2lK.jpg and this happens when you use Nekros Noble animation + proto armor skin with pakal armor

Edited by Koler.

if the only problem is with the proto excalibur armor, then there's nothing wrong with the pakal armor now, is there?

You might be right. But all other armor pieces sit right on excalibur proto armor skin. Give me sec I will check this on other warframes

Edit: Just checked, Pakal armor sits alright on all other warframes. So it's a problem with how this armor sits on excalibur proto armor skin. The chest piece look way to oversized and pauldrons don't sit still

Edited by Koler.

You might be right. But all other armor pieces sit right on excalibur proto armor skin. Give me sec I will check this on other warframes

if you're talking about his shoulder ornaments. its because if you compare his proto armor to the regular excal, proto armor is bulkier, that's why it looks like that

I wrote about armor sitting inproperly 7 times, it's already hotfix 18.0.6 and still no fix for this. But they fixed new syandana. Why they keep ingnoring this problema...

Its purely cosmetic, it affects an incredibly small population, and the amount of work required to fix it is much more than I think you realize. I'm not saying your issues don't matter or aren't important. I'm saying that there are issues that affect more people and require less work for greater results. 

Its purely cosmetic, it affects an incredibly small population, and the amount of work required to fix it is much more than I think you realize. I'm not saying your issues don't matter or aren't important. I'm saying that there are issues that affect more people and require less work for greater results. 

Yes I understand.. It's just I really want to this problem to be noticed. But yes I understand that them got much more problems right now

Edited by Koler.

mine looks awesome.. you're seeing things with that graphic card..

Nice 3/4 view. Now turn him towards us just like on my screenshot. Oh and also. Graphic card has nothing to do with armor clipping and sitting unproperly

HJf1iVX.jpg

8KK91Ix.jpg

The chest plate is the correct way up.  The picture that showed it the other way round was wrong.  A similar thing happened with the Vaykor Syandana's thumbnail picture where it was the wrong size and not sitting in the right place.

Armour positions are affected by the animation sets as well as frame.  Try a different animation set and it might fit better.  (I use Mesa Noble a lot because I love her sassy pose but it screws with all shoulder armour.)