Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Difficulty Between Co-Op And Single-Player

Kobi_Blade

We all know solo missions are easier than in a full party co-op. The more the players in a party, the more enemies will spawn.

But that's not the main issue here, the problem is, everytime I play Defense if all the other 3 players extract, and I stay behind, I'll be swarmed by enemies, meaning, the first round after they leave, totally ignores the fact that I'm alone.

If I manage to defend myself agaisnt that swarm, the next 4 rounds, are easier as they should be, since I'm solo, and it's noticable, considering I make them with a breeze, compared to the first round after they leave.

Edited by JoseSnake

It would be really nice if it would scale the difficulty level back to 1 player (or 2, or whatever) when there's a mixup, or 1-3 players just want to continue while the other doesn't.  There's just really no reason to punish the player for this by facing him against 4-player-scaled opposition.

It would be really nice if it would scale the difficulty level back to 1 player (or 2, or whatever) when there's a mixup, or 1-3 players just want to continue while the other doesn't.  There's just really no reason to punish the player for this by facing him against 4-player-scaled opposition.

It's kinda of a bug, the difficulty scales back to 1 player, after the 1st round when the players leave.

The problem is that first round that is bugged, makes it almost impossible, we're one player fighting a swarm of enemies for 4 players.

• 2 weeks later...

We all know solo missions are easier than in a full party co-op. The more the players in a party, the more enemies will spawn.

No actually, we don't. Where exactly did you read that this is what happens?

The only thing that I know is effected is the Bosses difficulty as far as what level he starts at.

No actually, we don't. Where exactly did you read that this is what happens?

The only thing that I know is effected is the Bosses difficulty as far as what level he starts at.

Any player with hundreds of hours, doesn't need to read anything, to confirm there's less enemies when playing solo.

Edited by JoseSnake