The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler I Guess] Is Ivara Any Good For Focus Point Farming

Kasumi-

Question

20 answers to this question

Well like everything it depends on how many kills you make.

But from playing multiple long missions with a Valkyr using Hysteria, we found that Hysteria earns almost zero focus

I'm not wasting my lens on a frame if it can't earn the XP

Well stealth kills are the way to go for earning a decent amount of focus. So since her 4th is considered warframe kills & warframe kills doesn't share xp. She honestly could be good. If you do put one on her. Mind come back here & telling me how much focus you get from stealth kills you get from her 4th from doing a ext on Ceres? I'm interested.

Well stealth kills are the way to go for earning a decent amount of focus. So since her 4th is considered warframe kills & warframe kills doesn't share xp. She honestly could be good. If you do put one on her. Mind come back here & telling me how much focus you get from stealth kills you get from her 4th from doing a ext on Ceres? I'm interested.

Don't play ext missions to farm stealthkills, just play deception. Endless enemyspawn during those and if you want to go for stealthkills a Loki with a lens and a sword with a lens are far better then Ivara and her bow.

Don't play ext missions to farm stealthkills, just play deception. Endless enemyspawn during those and if you want to go for stealthkills a Loki with a lens and a sword with a lens are far better then Ivara and her bow.

Wait Loki with a lense & a sword makes more points than Ivara with her bow? But Ivara with her 4th considered frame kills & Frames kills keep 100% of affinity. Mmm interesting.

248 enemies netted 18k focus with no booster. stealth kills 500% xp most of the mission.

No Booster, just greater lense on warframe.

did another run 11k focus only needed 146 kills this time, 500% xp stealth bonus up only 1 down time. No Boosters, only greater lens on warframe.

my final run: I ended up finishing my daily just an hour ago with 78k+ of focus in 1 mission with 400+ kills WITH an xp booster too. So I saved a lot of time by playing for about 20mins and triggering spawn points.

All with Ivara. Didn't need her bow, I only used it when I pinged enemies to get near but I would advise against it and instead be careful with grouping them up without enough punch-through on your weapon. I used the Dread and also melee.

Really easy farm.

248 enemies netted 18k focus with no booster. stealth kills 500% xp most of the mission.

No Booster, just greater lense on warframe.

did another run 11k focus only needed 146 kills this time, 500% xp stealth bonus up only 1 down time. No Boosters, only greater lens on warframe.

my final run: I ended up finishing my daily just an hour ago with 78k+ of focus in 1 mission with 400+ kills WITH an xp booster too. So I saved a lot of time by playing for about 20mins and triggering spawn points.

All with Ivara. Didn't need her bow, I only used it when I pinged enemies to get near but I would advise against it and instead be careful with grouping them up without enough punch-through on your weapon. I used the Dread and also melee.

Really easy farm.

What frame did you use? Ivara?

The amount of Focus points you receive is equal to 5% of the Affinity gained by that piece of equipment from your own kills.

Loki is probably faster at solo focus farming than Ivara because he can run while he is invisible. Give him a weapon with a long reach like a Galatine or Orthos Prime or run a silenced primary or secondary, and you're golden. To be most efficient, you'll want to use a Lens on both Loki and the weapon you're getting kills with.

Ivara has Artemis Bow, which allows you to get away with using only one Lens. The only issue is that currently the arrows shot from bows can be detected by enemies and cause them to enter an alerted status, which will break your stealth combo.

I'm currently running one Lens on Ivara and one Lens on Broken-War and running Charybdis, Sedna, solo. With an Affinity booster, I can max out on Focus in maybe 30 or 40 minutes. If you wanted to be more efficient, the weapon lens could go on a silenced gun; anything with enough damage to one-shot a level 20-25 Napalm is sufficient.

1) Take Ivara

2) Mod her for max range, efficiency and decent duration.

3) Take tonkor with Hush mod (silenced).

4) Go to Ceres sabotage mission

5) Reach reactor tile

6) Shoot noise arrow somewhere in middle of enemies.

7) Wait for enemies to gather together, kill single enemies to reset 30sec stealth multiplyer.

8) Blast them all together with tonkor.

9) Go to another zone/room.

10) Return to reactor tile.

11) Repeat from 6

I got 70k focus from one mission without boosters.

1) Take Ivara

5) Reach reactor tile

7) Wait for enemies to gather together, kill single enemies to reset 30sec stealth multiplyer.

11) Repeat from 6

Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. Just got Ivara to 30 and placed a Greater Zenurik Lens.

1) Take Ivara

5) Reach reactor tile

11) Repeat from 6

Ceres, deception is better.Stay in the same giant room where you upload the datamass and enemies will respawn in plain sight without needing to move.

Edited by MrJxt