Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] A Sudden Realisation... Syndicate Procs Explained By Tenno Reveal?

Artekkor

For a long time i've been wondering what the hell are syndicate procs. I mean... From physic's stand point, not from just game-mechanic's.

And it just came to me: goddamn void energy of operators. We know now how powerful we truly are.

What if syndicate procs are just bursts of this void energy? Our true power rawly bursting out?

Doesnt explain why we have to use a certain weapon to achieve this though...

Hm...

"As i shot down another enemy with this Vaykor Hek and as i looked at Steel Meridians insignia on it again I... GOT FILLED WITH DETERMINATION TO BRING JUSTICE!!"

*BOOM*

Shooting your enemies fills you with DETERMINATION.

I guess the Syndicates experimented with the weapons and somehow managed to get the addons into them. While ingame they're affinity activated, it could just be a proc every x shots for lore I guess?

I can't wait to increase my LOVE!

Actually, did you understand why a common thing in games like Experience named in Warframe as Affinity? It's like how you, now as Operator controlling a Frame growning in it, in this weapon, how you start to feel this frame and weapon.

I think, from Lore-side, such things as Syndi-weapons energu bursts may be really a reaction of your Operator to gained affinity with his specific weapon/weapon augment or a specific reaction of your Frame. We are Lore-based know that Orokin used now presented MODS in their weapons, so presume, it's like some sort of energy cells, that contains... Void-magic? that makes thing more durable/resistant/physically stronger (powder for example). Why all Syndicate Augments/Augmented Weapons (read: Syndicate own weapons) may not contain some sort of focusing device, that actually cooperates with Warframe systems, causing this energy-bursts over-time?

Warframes was really an art of War in Old Times, they now contain such technologies, that we cannot even comprehend. It's science-fiction game, FFS.

Techonogies+Orokin Ambitions+Techocyte+Void Magic+Kids+Inevitable Doom from Older Creations (i.e. The Sentient) = The Ultimate Weapon of the Old Ways.

Edited by StranniK_SPECTR

Actually, did you understand why a common thing in games like Experience named in Warframe as Affinity? It's like how you, now as Operator controlling a Frame growning in it, in this weapon, how you start to feel this frame and weapon.

Exactly my thought. The Operator creates a symbiotic link with his or her frames, which has to be strenghtened by training - that's the XP system. Also, a specific child has a link of various intensity with the different suits ; hence why we all have our favorite frames with which we are most effective - some people wreck things non-spot using Equinox while I can barely handle a T1 def with her.

To the topic, I have to disagree with you OP, I believe the guns merely have an internal capacitor of some sort that charges them up when firing and discharges periodically. This may explain why we are not capable of triggering the energy burst ourself, it's an automated process of some sort, it has no relation with us.