The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wf Players Could Never Handle Having A Long Term Goal....

Hypernaut1

What, so you're saying I'm lying? What would I have to gain from being deceitful?

Go check the update notes and check the dates yourself then. Rather obvious where to find your required information.

Freakin' love it... Tell someone something which is easy to find and instead they essentially say you're lying. And yeah, that's slightly annoyed me by just a bit, hence my reply.

I did check the update notes. It's exactly 1 day...maybe check them yourself?

I did check the update notes. It's exactly 1 day...maybe check them yourself?

You've said the update likely happened on day 1 or within day 1. The change did not happen within day 1 or on day 1.

That isn't 'exactly' day 1. Again, go check the dates yourself.

Edited by Naith

Ah touché you are right I worded it incorrectly. I meant the day after I now see the confusion.

Some of the people complaining about the cap being added after the fact act like people had a ton of time to grind up focus over other people. With the time spent on the quest itself and figuring everything out, they really didn't have much time at all is all I'm trying to state.

Ah touché you are right I worded it incorrectly. I meant the day after I now see the confusion.

Some of the people complaining about the cap being added after the fact act like people had a ton of time to grind up focus over other people. With the time spent on the quest itself and figuring everything out, they really didn't have much time at all is all I'm trying to state.

Mhm... I had no reason to lie.

The thing is, TSD came out (by my time) on the night of the 3rd, very close to the 4th, and the fix got implemented early morning on the 5th. While it's not a huge space of time to grind, there are clearly some very hardcore players out there who likely worked out the most efficient method. Then used it and abused it. Especially those with a lot of time on their hands and not suspectible to burnout. Think someone posted an image in the last few days showing such or something. If they were dedicated enough I would say they'd have enough time to do something at the very least.

Edited by Naith

I tried grinding to change my lens (didn't like my first choice) and open a new tree. I was able to do this on 1 night with specialized build kill stealing everything on shortie / draco. I could not get myself to cap out (boring) but stopped at 50K.

The shortie was fun but, well, it's short and can't be replayed. Draco is boring, we need more high end locations to obtain XP. The void requires about a 20 minute time investment before XP equals Draco levels. We need more variation in "grind" locations so it doesn't feel like a grind.

I see so many people complaining about focus affinity gain and the cap- yet there are many players already about to max the tree in less than a week.

Whats the point of focus if its a mechanic that will be useles again in a month? I'm starting to think that a game like this CANT truly have long term goals.

IMO focus shouldve been more like a resource. Something that you can forever gain and benefit from by using focused gear. Not affinity that you can easily max out on again and render useless.

Listen man~

We grind cause we want to, but we don't complain unless they out a stop to our freedom to gain as much of something that we want, so that we can play around with it and make it something actually useful.

Yuup I totally agree with the OP. Look at this. All this person did was run through a mission with WOF on & got something that's suppose to take you hours to get in 5mins. That's crazy. Lol

You are wrong, if you look at the video carefully he gets 7500 kills which is not possible within 5 mins. Disregard people farming affinity this quick, it looks as though many have fallen for his tricks.