Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Mission Add 4 Phase.

IfritKajiTora

Well sorties are for me nice to play, it have some challenge atleast. But thats ridiculous that Defense and Survivals have 20waves/minutes, while Extermination, capture and some others doesnt have any boost of how many we need to kill or capture.
After playing 20minutes survival I though that Exterminate will have 300 or even 500 enemies to kill but no Just around 100 to exterminate so why we must stay on Survival and Defenses that long? 10 minutes and 10 defense waves will be enough, because enemies have level 80-100 so it take some time.

I prefer to change 20 defense waves to just 10, and survival from 20 minutes to 10 minutes. And add 4th Phase which I was really sad about that, at the end we don't fight any boss, for 4th phase add Boss fight.
When you check sortie list the one of the bosses talks to you, so he should be in the 4th phase with level 120, so it will be a really fun challenge for us to kill the boss : )

DE please, JUST DO IT!

Edited by IfritKajiTora

It might be a fun challenge for you, but I can guarantee that there would be plenty of people who wouldn't want to risk failing a mission by facing an uberboss.

As for Sargus Ruk specifically, I would be absolutely fine if I never had to face him again. Hate his bossfight.