Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Excalibur Helmet Idea

Somebody who's good at tennogen should make a new alternate helmet for excalibur that looks just like the stalker's helmet. I noticed today while looking for stalker wallpapers for my laptop that his body is exactly the same as excalibur's, and I think it would be awesome for there to be a stalker helmet for excalibur. That way, if you get all the stalker weapons and color right, you'll essentially be playing as stalker with different abilities. I think that would be awesome. Can somebody whos good at tennogen please do that? I tried tennogen because I thought I could figure it out since I do blender modelling, which at first looked similar, but I couldn't figure it out.

Somebody who's good at tennogen should make a new alternate helmet for excalibur that looks just like the stalker's helmet. I noticed today while looking for stalker wallpapers for my laptop that his body is exactly the same as excalibur's, and I think it would be awesome for there to be a stalker helmet for excalibur. That way, if you get all the stalker weapons and color right, you'll essentially be playing as stalker with different abilities. I think that would be awesome. Can somebody whos good at tennogen please do that? I tried tennogen because I thought I could figure it out since I do blender modelling, which at first looked similar, but I couldn't figure it out.

+1

Stalker is apparently using Excalibur Umbra warframe, it looks different, but still the same in a way. I would also want this helmet to be available for us, if nothing else, which I doubt will ever happen sadly, have you seen the helmets of the Red Veil syndicate ? They look very similar to Stalker´s helmet. If this could happen, I bet every single Excalibur player would buy this in an instant even if the price in plat was absurd.  Make this happen.

+1

Stalker is apparently using Excalibur Umbra warframe, it looks different, but still the same in a way. I would also want this helmet to be available for us, if nothing else, which I doubt will ever happen sadly, have you seen the helmets of the Red Veil syndicate ? They look very similar to Stalker´s helmet. If this could happen, I bet every single Excalibur player would buy this in an instant even if the price in plat was absurd.  Make this happen.

Exactly, not only would it look awesome, but lots of people would buy it and in turn either steam or DE, whoever gets the money from tennogen stuff getting bought, would make a profit.

TennoGen is only an import and preview tool, so you have to make your skins in some other program. blender is pretty awesome, so I have no doubt that you have enough at your disposal to make it yourself.

Having said that I think that DE won't allow a wearable Stalker helmet for lore reasons. They could very well have put the original Stalker's helmet up for sale a long time ago, but it doesn't seem like they'll be doing it anytime soon. 

Exactly, not only would it look awesome, but lots of people would buy it and in turn either steam or DE, whoever gets the money from tennogen stuff getting bought, would make a profit.

A huge profit I am sure since players have asked for this since day one when we first met the Stalker.

TennoGen is only an import and preview tool, so you have to make your skins in some other program. blender is pretty awesome, so I have no doubt that you have enough at your disposal to make it yourself.

Having said that I think that DE won't allow a wearable Stalker helmet for lore reasons. They could very well have put the original Stalker's helmet up for sale a long time ago, but it doesn't seem like they'll be doing it anytime soon. 

Still worth a shot.

Stalker is a non-player character. We can already take all his weapons and attachments and use his colors on Excal. Taking the helmet too only further dilutes the impact of the Stalker being different from the Tenno, as it's the only item he has left that we don't have access to.

Not only that but copying something that already exists is boring. lol Would be a lot more fun to re-imagine the theme and work on something unique, possibly even take it further than the existing helmet.

Stalker is a non-player character. We can already take all his weapons and attachments and use his colors on Excal. Taking the helmet too only further dilutes the impact of the Stalker being different from the Tenno, as it's the only item he has left that we don't have access to.

Not only that but copying something that already exists is boring. lol Would be a lot more fun to re-imagine the theme and work on something unique, possibly even take it further than the existing helmet.

This. Literally this. I don't want to walk around as the stalker, that seems boring. I really can't see the appeal in wanting to be an npc that you can pretty much emulate anyways.

I guess that makes sense. Maybe some sort of anti-stalker helmet or something?