Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4 [Spoilers]

[DE]Rebecca

I like the change to the Excavation missions, but I feel that the change to defense wasn't that necessary. Even with the Eximus event my team had no issues holding that pod for those 20 waves.

Same, me and 2 friends did it just fine and only one of us was higher than mastery 10. also we actually found an awesome squad setup for sortie defense. Resonance banshee, globe frost (duh), and slow nova. We made it to 20 easily. 

Great. Just what the sortie reward tables needed; another item that players only need one (or zero) of.

He did also mention this is the case until quest replay works, which means in the "near" (not so near?) update when quest replay is implemented, items like broken war and mirage wont be "quest exclusives" anymore. So we play the waiting game either way, wait for sorties, wait for quest replay.

Am I the only one who was able to update the game without any problems?

But the one thing that is concerning me is

Fixed some login rewards missing from the Login 2.0 reward system.

Do we get to ever know what we got before when we got "No item type specified"?

Or did we just lose one daily reward totally?

Here is a possible fix for those of you who get the "Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly..." message.

I checked the contents of my launcher log. It complained about razor overlay (even though my razor comms overlay is not activated).

Shutting down Razer Synapse allowed me to download the update.

Relevant part of launcher.log

0.059 Sys [info]: Steam Service Initializing
0.059 Sys [info]: Attempting to load steam DLL from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools\Windows\x64\steam_api64.dll
0.059 Sys [info]: Steam DLL loaded
0.158 Sys [Error]: Razer Comms Overlay detected!
0.158 Sys [Error]: Error
0.158 Sys [Error]: The Razer Comms Overlay is not compatible with Steam in Warframe
0.158 Sys [info]: ===[ Exiting main loop ]====================================================================================
0.159 Sys [info]: Cache flushed
0.159 Sys [info]: Main Shutdown Initiated.
Sys [info]: All smart pointers were destroyed!
0.160 Sys [info]: Main Shutdown Complete.

I like the change to the Excavation missions, but I feel that the change to defense wasn't that necessary. Even with the Eximus event my team had no issues holding that pod for those 20 waves.

Its nothing to do with how hard or easy it is, its about how much time it takes, because of slow waves.

Ever since I deployed the hotfix update, Warframe crashes when i try to join a mission. I tried multiple different missions. Also tried submitting the crash reports but it said couldnt connect to the cresh report server. 

Help DE!

Same here, after 19 crashes .... forget  uninstalling for now.

Hi. I play on PC. I crash when I try to play a team mission (Alert mission on Mercury to be specific). This happened when I restarted Warframe to get the recent update. Is anyone experiencing this? And can the dev look into it. BTW, yeah, I sent bug reports (crash reports) before restarting Warframe again.

why only 15 waves on defense?  I'm at the point where I want a place to farm rep / focus and not be forced to go to draco or wait 20 minutes in void before XP starts to rise.  Those last 5 waves offer incredible amount of affinity and I really enjoyed it. 

If people cant complete, then they are not ready for shorties.  Why is all content diluted for everyone, keep the high level content in there.  It was fun! 

Here is a possible fix for those of you who get the "Update failed! Please try again later. The update will be restarted shortly..." message.

I checked the contents of my launcher log. It complained about razor overlay (even though my razor comms overlay is not activated).

Shutting down Razer Synapse allowed me to download the update.

Relevant part of launcher.log

0.059 Sys [info]: Steam Service Initializing
0.059 Sys [info]: Attempting to load steam DLL from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools\Windows\x64\steam_api64.dll
0.059 Sys [info]: Steam DLL loaded
0.158 Sys [Error]: Razer Comms Overlay detected!
0.158 Sys [Error]: Error
0.158 Sys [Error]: The Razer Comms Overlay is not compatible with Steam in Warframe
0.158 Sys [info]: ===[ Exiting main loop ]====================================================================================
0.159 Sys [info]: Cache flushed
0.159 Sys [info]: Main Shutdown Initiated.
Sys [info]: All smart pointers were destroyed!
0.160 Sys [info]: Main Shutdown Complete.

I use Razer Synapse but not the overlay, as well; however, even after disabling Synapse, I was unable to update. The issue still persists for me.

No fix for thrown mele or extractors? 

Hotfix 18.0.4

Note: Latron Prime Stock is not included in the Frost Prime drop tables - it is available as a special Alert that will be up from now until January 5th. Everyone can run it once to get their Latron Prime Stock.  

so absurd....