Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4 [Spoilers]

[DE]Rebecca

Alert.. for a prime part? 

What?

I'm assuming that's just a temporary idea until Star Chart 3.0 comes, because it's really dumb.

Unless you plan to fully convert prime parts farming into time limited alerts with 3.0, which is even worse.

Please follow DE twitter, especially Steve's. He stated that Broken War will be part of a new drop in Sortie missions.

Great. Just what the sortie reward tables needed; another item that players only need one (or zero) of.

Hotfix 18.0.4

Prime Vault: Frost Prime

Note: Latron Prime Stock is not included in the Frost Prime drop tables - it is available as a special Alert that will be up from now until January 5th. Everyone can run it once to get their Latron Prime Stock.  

Just one question: Why? What is the logic behind it? Why only this part? It is weird, but nevermind, thanks for the hotfix.

Please send your Launcher.log file to support.warframe.com ASAP so we can diagnose. Launcher.log is in /%localappdata%/warframe.

Can you please address the Frost Prime PBR/texture issues?

It's unreal that you've released him as buyable content when he's been bugged!

Alert.. for a prime part? 

What?

I'm assuming that's just a temporary idea until Star Chart 3.0 comes, because it's really dumb.

Unless you plan to fully convert prime parts farming into time limited alerts with 3.0, which is even worse.

I think (and hope) that the alert is there to just give attention for all players that the vault is open (like a carrot). Since not all player use forums or such to stay informed about everything going with the development of the game

Where will there parts drop at? will the wiki have they're drops posted at their pages? id really like to know so i could farm for them ASAP. thanks ;]

Where will there parts drop at? will the wiki have they're drops posted at their pages? id really like to know so i could farm for them ASAP. thanks ;]