Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4 [Spoilers]

[DE]Rebecca

• Various Operator customization options have been expanded.

DE Reb, Chuold I ask you a qeastion, if you can please answer them?.

We kown, that we got some more Customization for our Operators, but chuold we please have the tabs, like what we have for Warframes/Weapons/Pet/Etc?

Where you can pick A B C in the choices?. above when you pick appearance?, I really want this, and others too, where we can save one look for our Operators, and then pick another to test them out, without losing the work or forgetting how our default looked like? 

Really hope we can see a separate pack for the syandana soon, I don't really want another Reaper and Frost Prime sitting in my inventory.

That sortie change would of been great yesterday.... but hey... least its a start.

Edited by Slander630

"20 Wave Defense Sorties have now been reduced to 15 Waves."

What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not fewer! You should have brought more, Tenno!

More?? Why? if you want to stay in forever on a mission, go and  play some random survivals or defenses. This are daily missions... it can't take so much time to complete them . People have lifes.

Please send your Launcher.log file to support.warframe.com ASAP so we can diagnose. Launcher.log is in /%localappdata%/warframe.

Done. From what I read quickly I am not entirely sure if it is relevant but the error messages came with Razor comms being incompatible. Might be irrelevant though but according to the diagnostics, that was the only one sending error messages as far as I saw.

I like the change to the Excavation missions, but I feel that the change to defense wasn't that necessary. Even with the Eximus event my team had no issues holding that pod for those 20 waves.

I feel it was necessary. It took forever... I spent the same amount of time doing that mission that a did on all 3 sorties today.

•  
  • Fixed War’s channeling FX trail originating from an improper location on the blade.

Do same with Sheev, Rathbone, Dual ether daggers, some fist weapons.....forgot what else had it broken.   Anyway...Dont forget about old stuff. For some people its new.

I like the change to the Excavation missions, but I feel that the change to defense wasn't that necessary. Even with the Eximus event my team had no issues holding that pod for those 20 waves

I had connection issues and ended up soloing it.....what's a challenge?