Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4.1 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

Can`t Update in steam. 

(i get update and after i get it tells me update failed please try again later) ???

+ i did test for verify integrity of game cache (Did not work)

ty was from Razor my audio still don`t khow wat my razor got in common for warframe.

Edited by kofamen

Not fixed:

E_Adam, on 26 Mar 2015 - 6:31 PM, said:snapback.png

•  
  • Fixed Clients not seeing properly colored weapon trails from their weapons.

Warframe_x64_2015_10_10_19_24_19_016.jpg

- Here is video from 17.12 showing that my Melee energy color was default in game. This happens very often.

Bug since 29 Jun 2014

Please support my unfixed bug thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/568178-weapon-energy-color-bug/#entry6445894

".. sit in their landing craft.." ? are you referring  to the the link chair thing connected to the techno tree in the back of the ship , where your tenno character sits and remote views the warframes (After completing second Dream quest) , or you referring to a spot where the warframe in current use can sit ?

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Ordis’ redundant Transmissions have now been removed for players that have discovered where to sit in their Landing Craft.

Fixes

• Fixed a severely common crash that would occur when a Host using the Focus System is joined by a Client that does not have the Focus System.
  • Fixed an error that would occur when purchasing a Kubrow Gene Masking Kit.
  • Fixed players being unable to activate buttons required to open the J-3 Jordas Golem’s head during the Jordas Verdict Trial.
  • Fixed Hunhow’s essence in War not having a proper lighting FX in the Second Dream cinematic.

Rly what ordis is saying now ?