Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4.1 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

All focus passives seem to have... stopped working

I can confirm this. My Shadow Step has stopped working completely I tried 3 times, I've unequipped then re-equiped it and nothing happens when I get a crit after using my focus... I would even dare say my cooldown isn't even working.... -_-

Edited by ShazBo

Changes

• Ordis’ redundant Transmissions have now been removed for players that have discovered where to sit in their Landing Craft.

Possibly the greatest change of all time. Ordis was more annoying than before with that 1 line. Also, why [spoilers]? Couldn't you just do

this

?

Edited by -CM-Critical

Since 18.0.4 I can't play anymore with joypad. Power menu does not go down once a power is used, not allowing to run, jump, slide, aim and shoot and so on. I can only walk. Only activating 5th ability resets the status of the menu

Please soon asap. Thanks

Still broken:

Extractors (three of mine stealthily died since u18 >_>)

War crafting requirements. please dont try to say this is not broken.

Naramon shadow step is activating off ALL critical hits, which is hilarious but probably not intended.

Good work on the stealthy fixes for pakal and war VFX derps.

Just a bit of another issue I found while playing: The Jat Kittag and Redeemer are officially broken, thanks to U18.

Redeemer: Gunshot is now charge attack, barely does any damage compared to when it sprayed pellets everywhere. The ground finisher is also appallingly weak, it uses the aforementioned charge attack damage, which is quite disappointing. The normal attack is now much more effective than the gun, that's not supposed to happen on a gunblade, is it?

Jat Kittag: This used to be my favorite room clearing weapon. Just one slam attack and BOOM enemies would have been flying everywhere. Would have been if not for the fact that Blast Damage now affects how far enemies fly. The Jat Kittag does less damage with its slam the further away enemies are, and this leads to numbers like 21 and 16 popping up, despite slam attack damage listed in UI as around 2000, and enemies fly less than a meter into the air. They used to be flying to the moon!

I'm not sure if this was intended by the DEs, or if my mods are just weak, but I definitely don't think the Jat Kittag and Redeemer are functioning as effectively as intended when they were first released.

DE, maybe take some time to check those two weapons? Otherwise there go two of my Potatoes and six of my Forma.

Edited by Ollnozz

Hey DE, would it be possible to revert the War's ability for the lighting to fade like it was before 18.0.2? 

It personally looked alot better when the energy markings around the blade didn't fade while not in use, however it's gonna stay this way, could you atleast make it fade  or not have those designs show in the liset aswell?

Think it doesn't make sense as to why it should permanently glow in the liset but not during missions, would be alot better with either or.

Edited by QTEila