Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.4.1 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

It's Alternate Advancement [...]

Sure. But really, I don't care whether it's considered direct or alternate advancement. And I don't care how long it takes me to work towards something or whether it's open ended or goes on forever.

I care about being railroaded into doing just the right amount of [X] instead of being able to choose how I spent my time. I care about the game telling me "No, you cannot do that. You can do it tomorrow, for a bit, but not today." even if I can play today but not tomorrow. I care about "daily caps & quests" not being there to improve the game and its mechanics in any way - but to make players feel bad about missing a day.

"Ordis’ redundant Transmissions have now been removed for players that have discovered where to sit in their Landing Craft."

Actualy you still can't sit in the Landing Craft (where the star map is) since the seat is back in the Orbiter.

Though then again, given that there is no way for a Warframe to get into the drop section from the star map. I assume we actualy never saw the inside of the Landing Craft so far.

Edited by Othergrunty