Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

guys i have a possible fix for yall, ok so to start off you want to click on stats in the razer synapse and go to options by clicking the gear and turn data tracking off and boom, it should verify the cache for the game on the launcher, if that didn't work keep the data off and underneath your profile name click the arrow and go offline good luck guys hope it helps.

Still no fix for Vazarin New Moon not working whatsoever. And yes, I have it equipped. Allies are not being instantly revived.

New Moon works, this is how:

First you need to equip the ability, then you need to cast Mending Tides to obtains the the amount of token (which is stated on the description of New Moon).

Then, when you press the interaction key to revive a team member (should also works when a team member does that to revive you, but I can't confirm this), the token is expended to make it an instant action.

Revive tokens are always expended if available and you need to cast Mending Tides again to get more.

Edited by Darkwings83

Fixes

• Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.

Still not working while Razer synapse 2014 is online. I have to close to update. After i started the game i can also start synapse again without problems.

Oh and an Error occurred that said "Synapse Comm Overlay is not compatible with warframe" PLS FIX THIS WTF!