Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

Attention! There is a problem with a Daikyu. Is the bow does not a silent weapon? Shot with Daikyu break invisibility of Ivara (Prowl), as if I shooting from any other noisy non-silent weapons.

The Rakta Ballistica (and i guess the Ballistica) have the same issue when using the burst shot instead of a charged shot.

So, if you completed the quest, can you get the war bp. If not this screws me and a few other over

Edit: Does the Shadow/Sentient Stalker mean just regular stalker, i think not but is that what DE means?

No when stalker ( now called sentient/shadow stalker) randomly appears he has a chance to drop war or broken war BP. The quest will always give broken war but if you want to build complete war you need to farm and build both from random stalker pop ins.

Fixes

• Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.

Still not working. Still getting "The Razer Comms Overlay is not compatible with Steam in Warframe" after a full reboot.

Edited by Alcasan

Fixes

•  
  • Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.
  •  

yeah...Bout that Razer Comms "Fix"

First attempt to open launcher:

fd613dac20.png

then came this error after clicking OK:

a64b55fd3b.png

then after the launcher auto restart:

c4c3573197.png

not trying to be that guy, but still having issues with it.

Edited by idealsykes

Since update 18 i have been disconnecting sometimes after a game, which didn't bothered me, but since this update even after leaving the arsenal i sometimes get disconnected. Please fix this DE its becoming a pain. Update 18 was awesome tho :D have a nice day :)

What's Razer/InGameEngine/32bit/RazerIngameEngine.exe ? you were running it last time you played Warframe.

Has to be Synapse. Synapse also has an in-game overlay (which I turned off for the purpose of trying to get it to work with Synapse). The only way I can start Warframe is if I exit Synapse, start the game, then restart Synapse. Small issue, sure, but most won't know to do that as I'm sure about 90% of the playerbase have never even seen these forums.

EDIT: Oh and I might add that the Synapse in-game overlay worked perfectly with the game lol. 

Edited by BradlyKG

"Fixed Login rewards rewarding blueprints for items already owned by the player."

So yesterday I got a Mag BP as a login reward, I deleted my Mag when I got Mag Prime, so "technically" I don't have Mag but at the samee time I do have a Mag. Can this be fixed so that if you have a prime version of a frame you don't get BPs for the non-prime frame as a login reward?

Edited by weezedog

im getting a bug whit my focus passive, i choose zanurik and unlocked the passive energy flow, it works fine and after the firsts hotfixes it buged and doesn't work anymore. and im sure that i equip the passive and activate the 5 skill.