Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

Could you guys implement a thing that allows you to stay in a mission like the sortie intercept i was just doing? Your timing was so great that it deployed just as our 4th wave reached 100%.

Now me and my squad lost 20 mins of focus and progress.

Uhm... you realize you are not forced to leave a mission immediately. Ive finished long survival runs before applying the update 

I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you -- what other Razer product are you running? That message means we're detecting that some form of Razer is still injecting itself into Warframe which was the reason for our most frequently reported crash.

Why did you guys even make it so Razer stuff won't work with the launcher now? I'm confused. 

Had some hidden Razer programs running in the background. After ending them with task manager Warframe works.

Also after ending Warframe and relaunching all my Razer programs (Don't have Comms. The programs I launched came with and opened with synapse) Warframe works fine. Was able to update and log in.

Uhm... you realize you are not forced to leave a mission immediately. Ive finished long survival runs before applying the update 

You can't stay in the Sortie. Once Wave 4 is over you go directly to the extraction, no way of delaying it.

PLEASE FIX EXTRACTORS NOT SHOWING HP IN SELECTION WINDOW!!!!! ( you got to fix that before the app launches!)

Also what is with

not being able to install lenses on sentinels?

Unless they have their own operators... that are similar to WH40k in that they are like the disembodied heads of tennos who got to damaged to operate full tennos..... and then we have a quest to rescue the operator of our sentinels!!! *nerd hyperventilation*

Edited by The66Monkey

• Fixed Login rewards rewarding blueprints for items already owned by the player.

Sweet, thanks! Got hit with that once or twice already. Now I can get on with the game and enjoy my daily Gallium!

I wonder if it would be bad to apply something similar to the sortie drops.. at least for the weapons. Just incase some wierd RNG happens and someone gets a part for a weapon he's owned for months, 4 days in a row. I'm not bitter, tho.

Affinity towards focus XP needs a serious look at. Using lenses on a very large portion of our weapon and support frame arsenal is a straight up objective bad idea right now and it really shouldn't.

One can play as Trinity keeping the entire team alive and stocked with energy to use all skills they want and in the end get 200 points while the rest of the team spammed 4 on their keyboards and got away with 2000% more xp? Is anything being done to fix this glaring issue with the new system or is this its final version and I should be playing with murder AoE frames from now on? It is broken as it can be and personally I'd like to actually use it since its one of the most interesting things this patch brought.

I too am unable to update Warframe with Razer Synapse running. I was able to update and run the game after closing Razer Synapse, ending all Razer related processes in Task Manager AND stopping the Razer Game Scanner Service. The service does not stop/end if you just close Synapse and/or end the processes. The only Razer product/software I have installed is a Razer Naga w/Razer Synapse.

For those still having trouble after closing Synapse and ending processes in Task Manager, try stopping the service.

Try doing Draco with Saryn and Excalibur. The FPS drops for all players regardless of settings or hardware.

I WISH it only happened in Draco...but it happens in literally any game mode for me. Even the ones where spawn rate doesn't change at all. So even in MD after we complete all the hacks and enemies stop spawning as much after about 5-10 minutes of just running around the FPS will drop to 15 FPS. And this didn't happen until U18

PLEASE FIX EXTRACTORS NOT SHOWING HP IN SELECTION WINDOW!!!!! ( you got to fix that before the app launches!)

Also what is with

not being able to install lenses on sentinels?

Unless they have their own operators... that are similar to WH40k in that they are like the disembodied heads of tennos who got to damaged to operate full tennos..... and then we have a quest to rescue the operator of our sentinels!!! *nerd hyperventilation*

Really you would want to install lenses on sentinel weapons. Installing a lens on carrier, for example, would be an incredibly bad idea. Can you install them on sent weapons by chance?

Really you would want to install lenses on sentinel weapons. Installing a lens on carrier, for example, would be an incredibly bad idea. Can you install them on sent weapons by chance?

Sentinels get 100% Shared affinity in a group if no weapon equipped.

So my daily focus exp has not reset today...why not?

edit. nvm, have to relog. That sucks, no exp for sorties; before today focus exp cap would reset without having to relog...

Edited by fizbit