Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

To all having trouble with Razer comms overlay: Can you play if you kill it from task manager?

Of course this will disable it but beats not being able to play at all, so I suggest trying that as a temporary workaround.

In the meanwhile DE will work on a fix I hope.

But how about focus gain rework so that we can get it on all frames, not just "Press 4 to win" ones?

This works as a temporary work around on my end. Problem is even after the hotfix is patched in, soon as I try to launch the game again with Razer software running I get the Razer comms error. I don't use the comms thing either as the Razer software is only for my keyboard and naga mouse. Prior to the recent updates this was a non-issue. It's becoming a source of daily frustration/fiddling but the devs will probably get it fixed. Here's some info from my end that will maybe help narrow down what is creating the conflict:

Razer Synapse 2.0 ver 1.18     <---- wtf can't they count properly?

W10 64 Bit

Warframe settings:

Fullscreen (unchecked)

DX11 (checked)

64-bit mode (checked)

Bulk Download (checked)

Agressive Download (checked)

Multi-threaded Rendering (checked)

Launcher GPU Acceleration (checked)

If there's any further info I can provide let me know.

Having issues with Razer comms as well. Easy fix though: turn off Razer Synapse/Comms and start Warframe then alt+tab and turn it back on. Not the end of the world just a little annoying. Thanks for the hotfixes DE especially the War blueprint!

Still no fix for Frost Prime skin, Despair and Daikyu's quiver positioning, Daikyu breaking Ivara's stealth despite being a silent weapon an getting stuck in Arsenal.

On Frost Prime: He has his Frost Prime Armor pieces textures wrong (don't know what happened) and his legs are missing some gold (some weird hollow spots he has on them).

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Sentient Stalker now drops War and Broken War blueprints.
  • Sortie rewards are now listed alphabetically in the World State Window.

Fixes

• Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.
  • Fixed some cases of Focus being lost on Host Migration during a Mission.
  • Fixed Naramon Shadow Step trigger for any critical hit (was only intended for melee crits).
  • Fixed Vazarin's Retaliation and Commanding Words sharing the same icon in the Focus tree.
  • Fixed Login rewards rewarding blueprints for items already owned by the player.
  • Fixed the Stalker showing up in the Shadow Stalker’s Codex entry.
  • Fixed two Shadow Stalkers appearing in the Codex under the Shadow Stalker’s Codex entry.
  • Fixed Focus Lens and Greater Focus Lens descriptions reference ‘ways’ instead of ‘paths’ in terms of the Focus followed.
  • Fixed Focus Lens on weapons being lost after a host migration.
  • Fixed an incorrect description in the second Mission of a potential Sortie.
  • Fixed an incorrect description in the Tempered Bound Conclave Mod that read +0.2 Mobility instead of +0.1 Mobility.
  • Fixed Oberon's Renewal Ability not properly causing Bleedout rate reduction on players.
  • Fixed Frost Prime’s gold trimmings not properly becoming tinted via player customization.
  • Fixed color pigments not properly dropping from the Shadow Stalker.
  • Fixed an error causing the first Mission in the Second Dream Quest to not properly extract the player on Mission failure.
  • Fixed an error causing players to become stuck on the Mod menu in Relays.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Ability menu to not close if rebound to LB on a controller.

Frost Prime STILL has his issues. He has large white patches on his shoulders. How could you fix the PBR but not notice the white bugged textures?

It's still missing some of the gold as well. You can clearly see how it is missing parts. Just compare the new Prime to the old one...

Can we please get a fix for Frost Prime's bugged arms/pbr/textures?

You're selling bugged content.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/569274-only-frost-primes-helmet-can-be-tinted-the-other-pbr-is-stuck-coloured-blackmetal/#entry6456601

Apparently other places where he used to have gold is also lacking it too... Like his legs.

Why did someone have to touch him in the first place? He didn't have these issues when the PBR was first released. Whoever is working on him needs to pay a bit more attention to the other parts of him.

Edited by Naith

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Changes

• Sentient Stalker now drops War and Broken War blueprints.
  • Sortie rewards are now listed alphabetically in the World State Window.

Fixes

• Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.
  • Fixed some cases of Focus being lost on Host Migration during a Mission.
  • Fixed Naramon Shadow Step trigger for any critical hit (was only intended for melee crits).
  • Fixed Vazarin's Retaliation and Commanding Words sharing the same icon in the Focus tree.
  • Fixed Login rewards rewarding blueprints for items already owned by the player.
  • Fixed the Stalker showing up in the Shadow Stalker’s Codex entry.
  • Fixed two Shadow Stalkers appearing in the Codex under the Shadow Stalker’s Codex entry.
  • Fixed Focus Lens and Greater Focus Lens descriptions reference ‘ways’ instead of ‘paths’ in terms of the Focus followed.
  • Fixed Focus Lens on weapons being lost after a host migration.
  • Fixed an incorrect description in the second Mission of a potential Sortie.
  • Fixed an incorrect description in the Tempered Bound Conclave Mod that read +0.2 Mobility instead of +0.1 Mobility.
  • Fixed Oberon's Renewal Ability not properly causing Bleedout rate reduction on players.
  • Fixed Frost Prime’s gold trimmings not properly becoming tinted via player customization.
  • Fixed color pigments not properly dropping from the Shadow Stalker.
  • Fixed an error causing the first Mission in the Second Dream Quest to not properly extract the player on Mission failure.
  • Fixed an error causing players to become stuck on the Mod menu in Relays.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Ability menu to not close if rebound to LB on a controller.

Still no fic for Unairu carpy 15% bonus armor... I feel cheated... Bonus armor counts on top of the base armor. the bonus should be at least +100%. That sounds like a lot but really isn't.

Focus system introduced

(Buys Affinity booster and crafts Greater Lens to farm Focus)

Focus now capped at 75k/day

War consumes Broken War to build.

(Buys Hunhow's Gift to preserve Broken War)

Broken War now drops from Sentinet Stalker.

FlRwjgW.png

Still no fix for the new fps degrade/ memory leak issue since u18? This is a big issue for 100's of players. No money for u de till u fix this massive issue :C

Can confirm. I barely notice it in my hardware, but it's enough to break framerates with vsync on. (Didn't happen prior to the current patch)

Also, using any part of the arsenal while a Kubrow is my active companion causes a very long freeze in the game.

Edited by dRoGoZ

Frost Prime STILL has his issues. He has large white patches on his shoulders. How could you fix the PBR but not notice the white bugged textures?

It's still missing some of the gold as well. You can clearly see how it is missing parts. Just compare the new Prime to the old one...

Apparently other places where he used to have gold is also lacking it too... Like his legs.

Why did someone have to touch him in the first place? He didn't have these issues when the PBR was first released. Whoever is working on him needs to pay a bit more attention to the other parts of him.

Textures were quite low resolution at first, and the channeling pattern was incorrect. The higher resolution textures corrected this.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say this is the result of rushing work to make it in time instead of being able to properly work on it. Although lately I'm seeing a number of Art issues (some little Volt details on the Immortal skin, Frost regular color scheme not being updated, some low resolution textures shipping with some frames at release (Hello Volt Prime who was fixed and Chroma who remains not fixed).

But there is so much that still needs fixing, even so later on (Edo Prime chest channeling effects missing anyone?)

Edited by NightmareT12

Any chance we can get refunds or lens removers? I was hoping Naramon would be reworked to be an actual tactician's tree, but if you guys want to keep it as a melee berserker tree I want out.

This discipline focused on knowing the enemy, and the tacticians of Naramon believed

that to truly understand a foe would confer the greatest advantage upon a warrior.

You can truly understand your foe by dual ichor'ing them to find out how there body works.

Jokes aside me being a Unairu user I loves my basic skill and DE should have allow us to reset our tree's and give our focus as you know it's beta and allowing more people to use more trees would allow to remove bugs. Like seriously 20% efficiency was quite broken as it actually allowed to cross the 175% barrier and that is not good not at all as people would be crying foul about it being too OP(it is too OP).

Funny enough I have seen people being salty about there school except the Unairu ones. Being a Unairu follower and being quite happy with it. I want to know what people think about it.