Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

Has to be Synapse. Synapse also has an in-game overlay (which I turned off for the purpose of trying to get it to work with Synapse). The only way I can start Warframe is if I exit Synapse, start the game, then restart Synapse. Small issue, sure, but most won't know to do that as I'm sure about 90% of the playerbase have never even seen these forums.

EDIT: Oh and I might add that the Synapse in-game overlay worked perfectly with the game lol. 

i didnt even know that synapse had an overlay....guess its for devices that make use of it? (i have the kraken razer 7.1 headset, so i use synapse for that)

EDIT: CLOSING THE RazerIngameEngine.exe THRU TASK MANAGER FIXES THE ISSUE, while still being able to use synapse

Edited by xcynderx

Still didn't fix that razer problem DE. Maybe someone on your staff should put razer synapse on their computer so you could, you know, test if if your fix actually works?

I'm running it right here actually and so are two of the guys in the QA pit.

So yesterday I got a Mag BP as a login reward, I deleted my Mag when I got Mag Prime, so "technically" I don't have Mag but at the samee time I do have a Mag. Can this be fixed so that if you have a prime version of a frame you don't get BPs for the non-prime frame as a login reward?

that'll be a problem for those who have Mag P but dont own normal Mag (the players who didn't own normal mag but just went straight for her Prime version)

but i see where you're coming from,it'd be annoying getting the repeated/owned rewards.

hopefully instead they only give to those who haven't fully Mastered it to full rank though just to prevent the problem I've mentioned.

i didnt even know that synapse had an overlay....guess its for devices that make use of it? (i have the kraken razer 7.1 headset, so i use synapse for that)

Yeah it's mainly for the Naga so you can switch key layouts. It's just a mini screen that shows all your profiles. I play many different games so I have many different layouts/keybindings set and I used it very frequently. Beats alt tabbing, going to tray menu, double clicking synapse icon, switching profile, etc. 

Fixes

• Fixed Naramon Shadow Step trigger for any critical hit (was only intended for melee crits).

Ples, ples, answer to me. Zenurik System Override told me yesterday "Void Pulse increases the efficiency of Warframe abilities for the duration of the mission". And it called passive.

So why now it "20% Power efficiency for 5 seconds". But still looks like as passive (6-angle figure).

I mean, was it intended nerf, or just some bug?

p.s. This is absolutly  useless now and even can't be called passive. But i guess this mechanic was all the time (since everybody think it just don't work). Please, make it real passive, just it was in first description, please! I have no idea how use it now.

Yeah it's mainly for the Naga so you can switch key layouts. It's just a mini screen that shows all your profiles. I play many different games so I have many different layouts/keybindings set and I used it very frequently. Beats alt tabbing, going to tray menu, double clicking synapse icon, switching profile, etc. 

i owned a naga too and never seen/use that mini screen feature..seems interesting.

wonder why the bug happened to me too though 

No fix for the broken focus passives?  A number of focus passives don't activate after using the power.  Personally I know my New Moon passive doesn't work but my Protection Ward does.

Edited by Aumaan

i owned a naga too and never seen/use that mini screen feature..seems interesting.

wonder why the bug happened to me too though 

If you go into "Addons" in the Synapse client, you'll see it. I actually didn't start using it until a month or so ago. Very handy. Well, not anymore, but you get the idea lol.

Lens passives ARE NOT WORKING at all (reddit says it may be host/client issue). Just did 2-3 games, no passives worked. Other people are saying the same, they may only be working for hosts.

No fix for the broken focus passives?  A number of focus passives don't activate after using the power.  Personally I know my New Moon passive doesn't work but my Protection Ward does.

EDIT: Confirmed, as host ur passives work, as client, they do not.

Edited by Edgarhighman

Hey, quick question. Is anyone else having an issue where although they completed the kubrow quest a while ago, they can no longer access the kubrow station due to "segment missing"? This happened and I even bought a new energy core for it from the store, but I still don`t have access to the Kubrow station. Any fixes?

How about starting to give focus for shared affinity too so we will keep seeing support frames in the game?

Right now the focus system has caused all missions to become "AOE NUKER OR GTFO!"-fests. Basically right now "PRESS 4 to WIN" or "turn invis-god-mode on and stealth-murder everything" are the only ways to gain a decent amount of focus. Which means we will see less and less Trinity and other squad support frames.

I have also seen some public games where the host ragequits because they didn't get most kills, wiping everyones hard work right at the end of wave 3. I have seen people not reviving others because they wanted "all the leet killz and phat focus" too. And I see more and more people running off and abandoning the defense objective to get "most kills" by playing "door hero" at the far corner of the map where most of the mobs spawn.

Because of the new Focus system that promotes selfish gameplay, I feel the community has already been damaged.

Just got Centaur from the login (AW melee)... I have been using it ever since its release and it is even my main archwing melee.... so....WUT O_o?

on the same note, I testify that Razer Comms and Steam do not mix well even after update, what happened in 18.0.4??? all worked fine before it.

Edited by Taxiozaurus

So...any news on the tons of FPS lag after about 10 minutes in any mission? Kinda hard to farm for the limited time Latron, Frost, and Reaper P when I have to fight my 15 FPS to 20 minutes/waves more than the enemies...

I streamed a half-hour stress test this morning and could not reproduce any problems. We've been trying to get a good reproduction case but so far it's never happening for us.

Hotfix screwed everything up for me. Everything was fine untill this "fix". Couldn't update the game anymore, let alone play it. Tried a clean install but nothing works. Still can't update the game. And now i get this RAZER comm error I NEVER had before.. So dunno what they did but can't play anymore untill those errors are fixed, already tried everything I could think of myself.

EDIT: NVM got it to work now!

Edited by unreallevi

I do not have Razer Comms, I have shut down Razer Synapse, I have restarted Steam and I'm still getting the Razer Comms error.

I'm sorry but I don't know what to tell you -- what other Razer product are you running? That message means we're detecting that some form of Razer is still injecting itself into Warframe which was the reason for our most frequently reported crash.

I streamed a half-hour stress test this morning and could not reproduce any problems. We've been trying to get a good reproduction case but so far it's never happening for us.

Try doing Draco with Saryn and Excalibur. The FPS drops for all players regardless of settings or hardware.