Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

I do not have Razer Comms, I have shut down Razer Synapse, I have restarted Steam and I'm still getting the Razer Comms error.

So I was experiencing the same issue, but I didn't only close out Razer processes. I hit the 'Optimize' button on the launcher menu, then closed out all Razer processes, then viola.

If that doesn't work for you, try closing out anything that has an overlay for games, like Overwolf or some such.

Could you possibly add EVEN LOWER graphics? my game lags very badly XD about 4-13fps

I streamed a half-hour stress test this morning and could not reproduce any problems. We've been trying to get a good reproduction case but so far it's never happening for us.

Yea I mentioned this too but it apparently couldnt be replicated. I saw other threads/posts saying this is a problem ONLY when running the game through Steam. I'm 3/4 way through a Integrity check for Steam and I did an Optimize from the WF launcher earlier today with no success. So as it is now from what people say the standalone launcher is the only fix for this.

Edited by rawr1254

• Sentient Stalker now drops War and Broken War blueprints.

Awesome! Thank you.

• Sortie rewards are now listed alphabetically in the World State Window.

I'm not sure why this was done.  I think it was better before with the rewards grouped by their type.  Now the lenses are all over the place. 

Also, Greater Lens Blueprints as rewards?  Just, why?  They aren't going to be usable for ages without trading for the required lenses and the blueprint can be bought for credits anyway.  I think they are a new winner for the 'least desired Sortie reward' title.

Fixed Login rewards rewarding blueprints for items already owned by the player.

Does that include Reactors/Catalysts?  What about weapons I owned and sold after reaching rank 30 because I really didn't like them or weapons that I already have a blueprint for but haven't built yet?

Still no fix for: crashing at startup. Doesn't happen all the time but often. It goes to a black screen, usually before the login screen, then the game just minimizes and becomes unresponsive. No way to bring it back up, and it has to be killed manually through task manager. I do use msi afterburner/rivatuner, but I've never had an issue with this before. I noticed in one of the recent hotfixes you said you fixed a crash related to some Razer overlay? Perhaps it's a similar issue to that one, only with rivatuner? Anyway, please fix this as it's quite irritating.

Edit: Happened twice in a row, but the second time it happened after login and right before I accepted the login reward, so now I'm pretty sure I got nothing for logging in...thanks DE, thanks a ton >:(

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

all these changes and hotfixes are killing me. farming the focus exp itself is hard plus, the daily cap is killing me. had 15k+ focus exp on 4 round draco for 10-20 mins. sum all of that i can get 75k in few runs, after that i dont know what to do for the rest of the day. wasted 160p for credit and affinity booster just for these new focus thingy. well, i might stop playing WF after this. thanks DE. Keep nerfing.

Edited by FLUX_FPS

C'mon can we have this fixed please?

Certain Eximus are completely immune to certain damage types.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570556-are-you-kidding-me-u18-bug-invulnerable-enemies/

Guardian Eximus with proto shield such as Corpus Tech, Nullifier, Sniper Crewman, their shields have high damage resistance against Corrosive and Heat damage.
But it's bugged now, they take no damage from Corrosive, Heat and Puncture at all.

Those enemies are immune to puncture, heat and corrosive damage which are the most important damage type for most void missions.
I did encounter this issue when I had to kill enemies(defense, interception and extermination), and I had to give up and quit.

Fixes

• Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.

Hello DE_Adam, 

The update has indeed fixed the update issue with Razor software running in the background, unfortunatly once the update is completed click to start the game and it crashes, Razor software preventing it still. I am using the Steam launcher version of Warframe and running Razor Synaps in the background for my Razor Nostromo. 

I have never had this problem with the Razor software whilst starting Warframe before. 

Kind Regards. 

Can't even play the 2nd dream Quest line because when I attempt to shark wing the game dies. Frame rate drops to about 2 and the games lags terribly. So bad to the point it's unplayable

Can't even play the 2nd dream Quest line because when I attempt to shark wing the game dies. Frame rate drops to about 2 and the games lags terribly. So bad to the point it's unplayable

The Energy Overflow on the Zenurik skill tree doesn't activate at all even though void pulse was activated multiple times within a match without dying while in a full squad. Could have been host & client problems PLZ look into this.

Edited by PinkSarynPrime

the razer comms fix didnt work, as when i have razer open, it doesnt let me open the launcher successfully. I have to close razer apps then open them once I am in game. Please fix this as it does interfere with gameplay. 

For those of you still having issues with warframe and razer comms overlay blocking it

right-click on your task bar (or Ctrl+alt+delete) and go to your task manager

then scroll down until you see the following

LNP2JRf.png

right-click on that and click End Task and you should be able to run/update Warframe through steam once again. Take note that this is a temporary success as it will restart if you completely close and reopen Synapse or restart your OS.

Edited by xcynderx