Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

Shadow Step doesn't even work now. been trying with a number of melee.

Shadow step? Since it's not an official thing it was likely a bug, so it probably got patched.

You seem to not get it DE. Why does Broken War require War to build?

You seem to not get it. To make a Broken War obviously you would need War to begin with.

Still no focus fix for support frames... le' sigh

Hmmm, steve did say it's gonna changed asap.

Hope we see the change soon! x)

https://twitter.com/xcatdarkness/status/674030307339702276

Still no fix for the issue of war not showing energy blade when not in use

I think that might be on purpose? Like, turned off when not in use, turned on when wanting to cut things?

If anything, the sentiens are conscious about their energy saving!

Maybe they offed the orokin because they weren't green enough xD

Edited by Sherbniz

Shadow Step the passive for naramon lens doesn't even work now, yesterday every weapon's crit was making me invis but now  no crits trigger it, not even the intended melee crits, i tried using both a melee weapon with and without the naramon lens

You seem to not get it. To make a Broken War obviously you would need War to begin with.

Aye, however, it still screws the people who want both. People wanna have both..at the same time. If DE really doesn't see that or refuses too then I really am going to start questioning whether it's worth sticking around or not. All they are doing is just making themselves look bad.

Had the same razer comms pverlay problem, opened the launcher then settings icon ( small gear ) just to the left of the close button (x) I rechecked 64 bit mode then after relaunch updated like normal.

no change. tried also leaving as 32-bit, result is the same. Swapped back to 64bit also same.

TY, DE for the fixes. Keep them coming.

We must play it, for them to fix it....

also ty for the % finally showing on the extractors, lost 1 do to it not showing the % health of it , as it was before U18.

? Do we have to ticket support for same item reward drop and also about last hotfix on the missing login reward ( No reward on 4th login day =  NO info , NO support, = NO Login reward)

We Still Need:

A/B/C Tabs for our Operators,like what we have for Warframes/Weapons/Pet/Etc? its above when you pick appearance?,

This is so we can save one look for our Operators, and then pick another to test them out, without losing the work or forgetting how our default looked like?.

Also Still No Fix For:

Could we PLEASE get focus from shared affinity? The public missions are turning into fights over kills. And that can turn pretty ugly pretty fast. Basically promoting this sort of selfish gameplay damages the community spirit and causes people to not co-operate anymore, but run off to compete over getting most kills.

Also the fact that support frames are pretty much screwed with this Focus system because their abilities do not generate many kills. This will lead into everyone starting to play an AOE nuke-frame to blow up everything to maximize the number of kills and focus gained.

The other "optimal method" is to play solo stealth missions with an invis frame and getting stealth kill combos (which you just broke).

So please, think of the community when you continue developing the focus system.

Edited by LegionCynex