Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.5 [Spoilers]

DE_Adam

But how does it matter for those, who went through the quest?

I don't need neither of those but, how will it help for those went through the quest?

Apparently Broken War BP needs built War and War BP needs built Broken War. So unless you buy the bundle that gives you built War. You can always have only either Broken War or War. You can use the Broken War you got from the quest to build your War and then use the weapon again and again to build the other one every time you want to switch.

Apparently Broken War BP needs built War and War BP needs built Broken War. So unless you buy the bundle that gives you built War. You can always have only either Broken War or War. You can use the Broken War you got from the quest to build your War and then use the weapon again and again to build the other one every time you want to switch.

I got it, but I mean, provided I passed the quest - where else do find Sentient stalker?

Edited by YourMoms

I've done 6 Sorties so far.
My rewards are:
1x 25 Gold R5 Fusion Cores
2x Naramon Lense
3x Karak Wraith Blueprint (I already have the Karak Wraith)

Pls Make that we dont get an Item twice in one Sortie Rotation.

When I first saw that the reward has been marked green, I thought wow this is a cool system.
This way it would be possible to get most of the drops in one Sortie Rotation if you do the Sorties daily.

But If I keep getting the same rewards over and over I don't see a Chance getting all parts for the Dera Vandal.
For the ones saying, that there are stuff which are usefull if you get them more then once:
You can get It a second time in the next Sortie Rotation.

Sorties are a lot of fun, but doing something without any usefull reward (stuff you only need once),
takes away some of the motivation.

Hi DE

I have recently been having a problem with the mission rewards mainly with void keys. The problem i am having is being awarded a void key from a survival or other endless mission types and then in the mission complete screen i am not receiving the correct reward. Basically in the mission it will reward me for example at T3 Mobile Defence and then in the reward screen i might get a completely different T3 key. Its really starting to get annoying and only happens to some of the rewards but it would be great if you looked into this. 

• Fixed Naramon Shadow Step trigger for any critical hit (was only intended for melee crits).

I don't know what happened, but after the update I can't get shadow step to trigger at all. I've used several melee weapons and made sure the ability was selected in the tree. The yellow crit text pops up constantly, but my character refuses to go invisible. And yes I make sure to use the ability first before testing. It was working fine before the *fix* (extremely fine). I hope it can be fixed soon

Also the first upgrade increases duration from 5s to 6s I was wondering if this is a bug, or if we have to turn in 75k focus just for an extra second of invisibility?

So, is the Pakal armor set gonna remain exclusive to the bundle ? There've been multiple small hotfixes but I've yet to see any of them mention this.

It really sucks. I just want the plates.

And for the love of everything that is holy, WHERE IS MAH CROSSBOW.

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Fixes

• Fixed Razer Comms conflict detection occurring prematurely in the launcher and preventing updates.

Don't know about this. Today as I started the game, a message displaying: " Razor Comms is incompatible " - message so I am not entirely sure if this was solved.

To all having trouble with Razer comms overlay: Can you play if you kill it from task manager?

Of course this will disable it but beats not being able to play at all, so I suggest trying that as a temporary workaround.

In the meanwhile DE will work on a fix I hope.

But how about focus gain rework so that we can get it on all frames, not just "Press 4 to win" ones?