Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apparent "fix" For The Razer Comms Overlay Has Just Caused Another Problem. Please Revert Completely!

Stormandreas

I have the same problem, I turned off steam overlay and it seems to be working now, I hope this helps you guys cuz this game its awesome lol

Also no dice. I don't know how to turn off the overlay because I shouldn't have since I don't run Razer Comms, only Synapse, which has no overlay.

Turning off Synapse isn't an option either, since I run both my mouse and keyboard though it. (I have the Chroma Death Adder and the older normal Death Stalker keyboard) I was going to buy the new vault pack, but there's no reason to, if I can't even update the game to play it, much less sign in, unless it's fixed fast.

Try going into your Task Manager and closing a program "gamescannerservice.exe" and try launching. It helped me I want to see if it works.

Just tried this, but the "Razer Comms" issue persists. DE, please either fix this issue or revert to before these "fixes". All I want to do is grind for the Blade and Whip stance, but this is keeping me from doing so.

>Update<

Seems there is more than just "gamescannerservice.exe" that needs to be closed through task manager. I suggest going through task manager and closing any Razer related items until this is fixed.

Edited by VanguardViking

@Scytho, We shouldn't have to do that at all.

Anyway, I dont know if its the problem of warframe or if its my razer synapse since all worked fine just till the latest razer synapse update i had yesterday.

I know and agree, but at leasts we can "fix it" until a real and permanent fix is released.

Install the game without Steam. The game normally starts. I thought, okay anyway Steam overlay once did not work correctly.

But we shouldn't have to. I use Razer Synapse for my mouse's keymapping, and never had a problem while playing through Steam. Then "Hotfix" and POOF! Problem!

I'd like my keybindings back, and I shouldn't have to reinstall a game for that. DE needs to fix this.

Yes I can play by shutting down all Razer-related programs, but now my gaming mouse doesn't work as well as I'd like.

Edited by Geekariffic

guys i have a possible fix for yall, ok so to start off you want to click on stats in the razer synapse and go to options by clicking the gear and turn data tracking off and boom, it should verify the cache for the game on the launcher, if that didn't work keep the data off and underneath your profile name click the arrow and go offline good luck guys hope it helps.

guys i have a possible fix for yall, ok so to start off you want to click on stats in the razer synapse and go to options by clicking the gear and turn data tracking off and boom, it should verify the cache for the game on the launcher, if that didn't work keep the data off and underneath your profile name click the arrow and go offline good luck guys hope it helps.

holy crap something that actually worked! Take Razer Synapse offline guys, it fixed mine.

Edit: once you update the launcher while in offline mode, you should then be able to go back online with it. Seems to be working for me now as normal.

Edited by Hochstepanzerjager