The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #65, Final 2015 Stream!

[DE]Rebecca

My question is: can we expect some new weapons in Gunblade category ? Or maybe new stance mod ?

I use gunblade a lot, even if it's not the most powerful melee weapon, I still like using gunblades! But recently.... lots of melee weapons don't get new stances or other stat based weapons (example the gunblade, it's the only one weapon and stance mod in this category)

What are your current plans for changes/updates to the Focus system? And would you consider any non-affinity means of gaining focus? I feel like the lenses could really help encourage playstyles that align with the schools and offer rewards for doing something other than the most efficient affinity farms. For example things like Naramon granting focus for performing hacks, Vazarin granting focus for healing/using supportive abilities, etc. 

Well first of all...love you guys....and loved the second dream.....Hope i could replay it many times..!!You guys are awesome

So i gt some question myself....[spoiler ALERT]

Q1-Was the focus sytem a late time decision....or was it always your target for U18..??

Q2-With the second dream do we except more of these awesome cinematic quest in the future..soon..??

Q3-What's next..??

And again guys love you all and awesome job on the update...!!

Good job on the new quest! Didn't expect the ch-[spoilerS] although, now I can make the connection off of Ember Prime's story.

Do you guys have any plans on buffing(fixing) the thrown weapons?

Kestrel used to be my favorite melee to use.. Until melee 2.0 destroyed thrown weapons.

Oh, and could you consider making Unairu's armor buff a flat buff and not a percent? I'd like to see it be more useful for frames with low armor like Trinity or Limbo. 

Question for SHELDON - Kubrow Eggs!

Yes we know eggs are delicate and we believe you when you say that we can only "carry" 1 egg at a time and I agree with that. So why can't we pick up an extra egg when it drops from a mission?

The rest of the eggs that we collected should be stored back in our ship (technically we are not carrying any egg into that mission where the egg drops, I mean who carries an egg into a mission). We should be allowed to at least pick up 1 egg per a mission regardless of how many eggs we have stored in our ship!

P.S. This question is based on your logic from a past stream :)

Also 2 more simple questions, I do not know who can answer this but will Kubrow mods be usable on the Kavats (Catbrows) when they release?

And where is our new Dex weapon haha?

Edited by (PS4)ARCH_dem0n-