The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hate Being This Person But...

Sev1107

Will the Braton Vandal or Lato Vandal ever be available again? I'm sure that there are some people that will rage hard if they do become available again (even if for a limited time), but the main reason i ask is cuz im certain not everyone knew of this games existence when opening week happened, making it more of a reward for knowing about something that wasnt really that public as apposed to a reward for some crazy awesome feat or something more obtainable.

Im a big supporter of beta games and i try to play the ones i find at least once just to see if i like it, and i didnt even find out about this game until two or so months ago and have been playing it religiously ever since.

Im fine with whatever the answer is, its just more of a curiousity of mine.

I'm sure they will release plenty of new and interesting weapons/skins in the future. They still have a LOT on their plate for things they need to do, so I would try and not worry too much about the Braton Vandal.

And I say this having the Braton as my favorite gun atm.

Yep. Glad I was there to participate in the MOA event and get my exclusive frost prime that no one will be able to get ever again!

Yeah, lets just wait for them to release the Vandals and imply they were never meant to be exclusive!

I missed the weapons because i wasnt paying attention, and i want them badly but even i have to say NO

These weapons should remain exclusive, and not be available again, maybe in the anniversary of beta perhaps.

But to answer your question, no, it should remain just like snipetron, and what frost prime should've been, but frost prime was just a troll cause everyone can get it and our efforts in the "Moa War" were completely useless

Did they actually say anywhere that the frost prime bp was exclusive to the MOA event?

I thought it was simply a reward. Which confuses me that people that participated in the event are complaining that they have one less item to get by running a void mission before they can build it....

The event was something they threw together in an afternoon (so they said on a live stream) and imo 100k credits (pre credit boost) and a blue  print for the frost prime was a great reward.

I do agree that they could have been a bit more clear with the event.  BUT SERIOUSLY, this was their first event, and I for one had a lot of fun with it!