Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Putting Spy Missions In The Sortie System

RaidKnight

ive avoided these maps like the plague since they came out knowing they arent for me. yes im bad at them, and yes i hate stealth especially when the system needs a dire rework.  you can go around being smug and superior feeling all you want as long as i never have to run these but i cant avoid them now that they appear in the sortie system.  i understand you want to be a stealthy ninja but that doesnt work when 90% of the game is pretty much shooting and slashing through large groups of enemies. 

Honestly, there's no reason to exclude a mission type, any mission type; sure, you may not like it but others may do, we're a large community and everyone deserves to play the missions which are liked the most.

I personally hate when defense or survival are on sorties, but I deal with that, I'm sure other players can't wait for them instead and I'm fine with it.

Actually you can avoid them, by not partaking in said sorties where they are present.

There's not really that much you can do, you either do them, or not. It is the same deal with any mission-type.
Other players might hate 20 waves of Def in the Sorties.

TL:DR
If you want the rewards you do the 3 missions, no matter what they are.

Here, have a Maaaaaaaaanic .gif to cheer you up

bqY4YNh.gif

Sorties are suppose to be a challenge for experienced players not a free ride.

That means you need to know how to do all mission types and own a Shotgun/Sniper Rifle and at the very least have

forma'd/catalyst frames/weapons.

As for the Spy Missions:

Corpus - Limbo(best)/ Loki 

Grineer - Loki/ Ivara

Infested - Loki 

Edited by DxAdder

Bring a squad that can do spy missions is all I can recommend. They're meant to be hard so if you have a hard time completing them whether it's because you're bad at it or don't enjoy it, you're going to have to tough it out anyways.

My #1 go-to for spy is Limbo. Get a really good Duration build, and bring either a Huras Kubrow or a Shade Sentinel with you. Stay invisible, and stay in the Rift the entire time. Just walk through lasers completely undetected. It's the simplest thing to do.

well my current options of joining a group and leeching feels kinda $&*^ish since i cant do spy missions at all.  also i didnt know loki and ivara are immune to lasers, maybe i missed that non-existent passive

Only Limbo is immune to tripping lasers. Cloak/invisibility only works on camera's

ive avoided these maps like the plague since they came out knowing they arent for me. yes im bad at them, and yes i hate stealth especially when the system needs a dire rework.  you can go around being smug and superior feeling all you want as long as i never have to run these but i cant avoid them now that they appear in the sortie system.  i understand you want to be a stealthy ninja but that doesnt work when 90% of the game is pretty much shooting and slashing through large groups of enemies. 

You can easely go by as a leacher. It happens, people understand.

I for one, actually enjoy Spy, i've already farmed everything obtainable by Spy missions, and fortunatly, i only play those at Solo so there is no "good guy" getting my alarms triggered.